3.1g Silkscreen Hash

MadameCrash

Hi all! It was our first time making hash, used the silkscreen method and it worked like a charm.

Enjoy!
MC

hash1.jpg

kief.jpg

Well, If I remember correctly... to get one gram of hash using this method you would need 1 - 1.5 OZ of buds..

If the buds are *very* crystal-ly and you screen it a couple times you might get away with using 1/2 OZ.

The hash in the pictures was made using leaf trim only - about 4 OZ of it...

Peace
MC

I wish my Costco sold hash...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Great looking stuff MC.

Question: When I went online to get some silk screen, they have both aluminum and fabric. Also, what is the preferred fineness? I saw both 85 and 110. What is suggested? If some trim should come my way, I want to be ready!

Well, If I remember correctly... to get one gram of hash using this method you would need 1 - 1.5 OZ of buds..

If the buds are *very* crystal-ly and you screen it a couple times you might get away with using 1/2 OZ.

Peace
MC
That is sweet. Reminds me a little of Blond Lebinese from the 70s.

The video mentioned getting a yield of 10%-15% from leaf trimmings, so 1oz should yield ~3g. Wonder why there is a discrepancy in what you got using 4oz? I noticed that yours looked blonder that the hash in the video, which was more on the green side.

ok so how can I do this. My Plant is almost done budding!! Freeze everything? For how long?

at least a few hours, 5 or 6 minimum.... 24 hrs would probably be better, it's just to harden the crystals and make them more brittle so they seperate from the plant material easier...

Peace
MC
Ouch I usually get like 3gs from trim in a bubble now however that does look wonderful I'd take that and then freeze and wash it again see if the other two were there some where

I have always wondered how the actual bricks of hash were made. Glad I come across this. It looks soooo good the final product. :nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom