3 week old seedlings, can I put them into 12/12?

OG is exactly correct - though each strain will respond differently. I was always taught 6 to 9 node minimum - depending on variety... but there was no science behind this. Just a guideline really.

You can flower them at anytime. But you need to veg a plant for a certain amount of time in order to optimize yield. But for some plants, they would grow too large for indoors if allowed this type of veg cycle.

So, as a grower, it is up to you to make the trade offs between size, yield, and veg time while accounting for the genetics that you are dealing with. Sativas won't mind being shorted on veg time, indicas will lose a lot of their potential yield.

subscribed. you can flower them at any time, but they will be slow to flower and greatly reduce your potential yield if flowered so small. i would wait until you have at least 12" of height to flower your plants. here is everything you should need to know to post full size photographs in your journal.

Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I would agree very much with KingJohnC :thumb:

Size of plant does effect yield, can also be related to lighting used & methods of growing to total space at hand for growing !

How ever a method of growing known as SOG (sea of green) uses this very method, but uses many more plants in given area to make up for yield per plant !

There are many different methods used to grow plants & increase yield but at the end of day its finding one which best suits your needs & laws of current state or even country to make best effect/out come :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom