300W LED Mixed Grow

Kushman101

Hello World this is my first go around with my LED light. I have been holding onto these cherry AK seeds gifted to me 3 years ago and have finally decided to throw em in some soil.

What strain is it? Cherry AK, Flubber (la plata labs), Petroleum Jelly (la plata labs)
Indicas- Flubber and Petroleum Jelly @100%
Hybrid- Cherry AK 60/40 Sativa Dominant
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? VEG
If in Veg... For how long? the older ladies have been there for 1.5 months from seed and the newer ladies are 2.5 weeks from seed
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Home made compost, Earth Worm castings, Rice Hulls or Lava rock, and Spaghnum Peat Moss are the main culprits, and then leaf mould dried Comfrey and Horsetail Fern as a mulch. Amend with glacial rock dust, Karanja or neem, Kelp meal, Crustacean or Crab Meal, Basalt, and whichever clay is available Bentonite. It has been cycling for 3 months and ready for use..ROLS
If soil... What size pot? New Ladies 16oz. Solo cups and Old ladies 1 Gal smartpots
Size of lights? LED
Is it aircooled? 3 fans at the top of tent and 1 powerful fan at the bottom to circulate air
Temp of Room/cab? 76 to 81 degrees
RH of Room/cab? 45 to 60%
PH of media or res? No need I have 4 month amended soil, my worms, fungi, and bacteria always take care of that...along with many other cool little critters
Any Pests ? Have some fungus gnats, but did a recent neem drench and all is well just 2 or 3 here and there
How often are you watering? The new ladies every 4 days and the old ladies every 5 days
Type and strength of ferts used? Straight H20, unless(highly unlikely) the ladies lose any green or vigor in which case they will get a compost or botanical tea full of goodies to get my soil lofe back up to peak performance

20150801_132358.jpg

Thank you JayGrow21...this is my first grow with this light so it has definitely been a feeling out period as to light distance. Otherwise things seem to be dialed in and I appreciate the good fortune. I'll have to check out your journal. Hope all goes well for you as well.

Subbed! I'm checking out all the LED grows to see what kind of results they are putting out. I have 1 that I'm using on my current grow and have another coming in two days. Good luck man!

Also, to fix your pictures so they aren't sideways, just find the thread on here that explains how to upload from your phone. It's a quick fix

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry all new job took my time this grow is still going on week 3 of flower I will post pictures I have taken and update folks later today and tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom