3600 watts first timer og, pinnaple and bluberry kush

Ok first off I'am very sorry for my poor response time. I have been one busy man :) let me try to get you up to speed, got 5lbs was lookin for 6 so not bad. but we were not real consitent so we have alot of room for improvment. the baking soda spray worked but the bibles amount is way to much I wont suggest it. 1% only, and at the end of light cycle.(dark) with fans on and not in the last 2 weeks of flower It hurt bag appeal and taste a little. Here in Cali we all have PM so a sulfer burner is the way to go, once a week in veg and the first 3 weeks of flower max, then keep the RH low and plenty of air. The NextGen balasts have been perfect for us just got 6 more 600s we use Ushio bulbs and have been very pleased. We are 1/2 way thru the next run plus the new room so I have been very busy:)
Some things I learned along the way.
Read peoples journals, harder to find some things but often better info then the bible. Better yet get ask Ed Rosenthal. (we met him and he grows alot)
JC bible is great book Its got all kinds of good info. (not great info or 100% accurate) JC dosnt grow never claimed to, but he can write a helpfull book.
The plants tell ya what they need, slow down and pay attention
More is NOT better!!!
If your new trying to roll 5+ strains is a bad idea 1 or 2 max any more is just to much info to try to keep up with IMO. Trust me on this.
Don't cut corners on power!!! Room 1 has 95 amps room 2 has 115amps. Lay your room out and get power where you need it FIRST. You will use it ALL. Exstention cords all around the room Sucks
Fans.... you need more! plan your air flow around hardware dead spots = PM and gail force wind drys and stresses your girls.
RH 50% or less veg or flower ! We try to stay in the 40s now.

Now for the fun stuff:yahoo: Room 2 is ebb and grow 2 systems + 2 6 bucket add ons 36 plants total 6 600 on a #5 mover with added bar and trolly 4ft between light bars covering a 8 by 10 area 4 18 inch air king wall mounts and1 16 wall mount for CO2. 12500 btu Ac, sealed room and 30 ak 40 somthings and 6 bubbas, should be fun Ill try to start posting agian as soon as we get it all rolling clean :peace:

PS To all who missed me, agian I'am very sorry for leaving ya hangin:thanks:

What's the size of the new room? You using CO2 Gen or Bottle? Do you think that 1 ton A/C is going to handle that room okay? Have you put any thought into the hydro innovations icebox's and hydrogen?
Can't wait to see the pics bro... your half way and now we're hearing from you? Man... I knew we were missing out on something... LOL

Just glad you're alright man!

Sounds like a RESPECTABLE haul!!! Can't wait to see the new setup.

:bump:

SF

For sure man... You had all of us worried... In this buisness you go missing there is one main concern... Definitely glad to hear from you FF but damn bro... don't do that to us again man... I started to get paranoid... I was looking over my shoulder, out my grow room windows, just straight wiggin... LOL.

H2OGanjaFarmr :ganjamon:

so as far as room size goes its 10 x 13.5 its a bit smaler than room 1 our lights are vented very well so far heat has been np, thats gonna change soon. Our ligbt cycle is 8 pm to 8 am so we can still cool the house in the summer the new veg rooms now have 60 spot easy cloners and 2 foot 4 bulb t5s havnt used them yet but dam they look good. After the then next run in soil if this room rolls like we think. Were gonna change it up to this setup. We will go to the fuzzy logic co2 controler after the next run but we have 20k+ into this (both rooms ) and were kinda broke atm. lol Ill try to get caught up on pics I have a bunch the first room is going off at 21 days canopy is full cant see the net lol :peace:

so as far as room size goes its 10 x 13.5 its a bit smaler than room 1 our lights are vented very well so far heat has been np, thats gonna change soon. Our ligbt cycle is 8 pm to 8 am so we can still cool the house in the summer the new veg rooms now have 60 spot easy cloners and 2 foot 4 bulb t5s havnt used them yet but dam they look good. After the then next run in soil if this room rolls like we think. Were gonna change it up to this setup. We will go to the fuzzy logic co2 controler after the next run but we have 20k+ into this (both rooms ) and were kinda broke atm. lol Ill try to get caught up on pics I have a bunch the first room is going off at 21 days canopy is full cant see the net lol :peace:

Sounds great bro...
What's the spacing on the lights?

Sounds great bro...
What's the spacing on the lights?

Around 10 inches on the same rail and 40 inches to trolly. Rows 1,3,4, and 6 get 20% more light than rows 2 and 5 so I can add light time to slower plants to keep the canopy close to evan this run all my plants tops are less then 5 inches from each other in hight i still have 2 laggers at around 10 inches. but the lights are within 2 inches of plants with no sign of stress, so Ill keep rolling I have posted some pics of the new room and a new journal is under fastfor 20 if ya want to have a look. sorry for the lag time 2 rooms and a full schedual make keeping up with the journal hard:( :peace:

I just subscribed to that Journal. I hope it comes out as good as this one. How high is your ceiling? Sorry for all the questions I'm just in process of trying to design my grow room and veg/utility room in my basement. I'm looking for some input from different people. The dimensions I think are going to be 9'x12'x81"high, then the other room is 6'x10'x81"high. Good luck with the second journal.

Back
Top Bottom