4 weeks after the flip!

Srtumac25

420 Member
how do they look? 1st time grower, ran into some issues in first couple weeks after flip but have been since fine.. well I think. Do they look like they'll fatten up!?
20200708_201044.jpg
20200708_200952.jpg
20200708_200937.jpg
20200708_200903.jpg

So my water consumption is ramping up, im wondering if I give them more water when I feed them, or just feed them more constantly.. which is about 2-3days! Some plants need more attention! Can u drown out a flowering plant? I have my girls in 5gal fabric pots! I've kind of been letting them dry out bcuz im afraid to overwater

So my water consumption is ramping up, im wondering if I give them more water when I feed them, or just feed them more constantly.. which is about 2-3days! Some plants need more attention! Can u drown out a flowering plant? I have my girls in 5gal fabric pots! I've kind of been letting them dry out bcuz im afraid to overwater
I recommend @Emilya for all watering.

Definitely someone that needs to read my watering threads. Hi @Srtumac25, nice to meet you! Let me just say one thing in regards to your question, just to entice you to read my stuff... it really is good stuff... been read a few times.

Here it is: :tommy:
You can't overwater by giving a plant too much water in one session... the soil can only hold so much and then it runs out at the bottom. You can only overwater by watering too often.

Back
Top Bottom