400 cfl

lillet

9bc6c9e5050daa7e2a804ad5fecee494.jpg

Hello hello im a newbie that need some help!
Ordered some autos as you can see on the pic i posted. I will try to grow 3 at once on a cardbox setup with 400 w cfl do you think the light will be enough for 3 autos in 11l?

I will make a 1m x 1m x 1.5 m with 400 w cfl, how big should my fans be?

And i read a bit but im still not sure if i should or not lst my autos? If when?

Thank you and peace and love .

SM-A500F cihazımdan 420 kullanılarak gönderildi

9bc6c9e5050daa7e2a804ad5fecee494.jpg

Hello hello im a newbie that need some help!
Ordered some autos as you can see on the pic i posted. I will try to grow 3 at once on a cardbox setup with 400 w cfl do you think the light will be enough for 3 autos in 11l?

I will make a 1m x 1m x 1.5 m with 400 w cfl, how big should my fans be?

And i read a bit but im still not sure if i should or not lst my autos? If when?

Thank you and peace and love .

SM-A500F cihazımdan 420 kullanılarak gönderildi
I guess I'll have to share my research since I also am a newb. I have found much contradiction on the subject of light but the most common answer on cfl seems to be near 100 cfl watts (not equivalent, big difference) per plant. So lighting should be ok as long as you use 6500k. On lst, I would. It will help you control your height and get more tops. 3 plants may be too many in 1m x 1m. If it gets too crowded then you could always thin out. Kinda sucks to sacrifice a plant though. Might want to start with 1 or 2 and go with more next time if you still had space. If any experienced cfl auto growers have better advice please chime in as I would graciously learn from you also.

Knowledge and experience are 2 different things. Strive for both and share it with others.

Back
Top Bottom