1mx1m tent - How many autos could I fit in? And light size?

HigherTheHigh

hi
how many autos could i stick in a 1m x 1m tent? ive had a good 10 in spaced out but whats peoples oppinions?
and what light size? ive been using a 300w cfl & 340w cfl but i dont think im ever going to get the results i want :(
what size could i go for? 400 - 600 - 1000? and can i use it on a panabolic shade or not?
thanks guys!

Hi there.
I have a 1x1x2m budbox tent and run with a 400w hps in there and that's plenty for that space I believe. And as for number of plants, you say your doing autos so you going to do sog? If so you could get 12 in there comfortably imo if not more. I'm still new to growing as on my first myself just giving you a rough guide as I'm sat next to my tent right now and have 4 trained plants and one in the middle just left alone in a 4ltr pot that was put in last minute about a week before the switch and going off of looking at that and the tent size could easily go 12 if not 16.
I'm sure the experienced growers will come along and tell you to the point exactly what you can and can't fit in there.
Hope this helps somewhat :)
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi there.
I have a 1x1x2m budbox tent and run with a 400w hps in there and that's plenty for that space I believe. And as for number of plants, you say your doing autos so you going to do sog? If so you could get 12 in there comfortably imo if not more. I'm still new to growing as on my first myself just giving you a rough guide as I'm sat next to my tent right now and have 4 trained plants and one in the middle just left alone in a 4ltr pot that was put in last minute about a week before the switch and going off of looking at that and the tent size could easily go 12 if not 16.
I'm sure the experienced growers will come along and tell you to the point exactly what you can and can't fit in there.
Hope this helps somewhat :)
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

thanks, 12 sounds okay, iv tried twice with cfl and the buds just seem to be airy and loose, when other people say if you use hps they become solid buds

420-magazine-mobile1106543434.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1760715929.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1454481341.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1286395786.jpg

Yeah they are right these are mine the last pic is the one I left alone and you can see it's going to be one big dense bud. That one with my hand in is so dense it's unreal lol. At time of these pics they still have 4 weeks left maybe 5 for that one u put in late as didn't start showing sex for a good week and half after the switch. so you can imagine they going to get alot bigger and denser yet:) hope this helps as a comparison.
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

they look really well! how many have you in there now? and how much are you yielding of each plant?
how far are they on?
Thankyou :) and 4 trained plants all different methods as its my first grow so still learning :) and that one in the middle. And I don't know yet mate like I said it's my first grow so don't know yield yet.
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

I'm really not sure mate never had experience with cfl so can only tell you about what I've got. Iv tried to stay as organic as possible with the plant magic old timer range in plant magic supreme plus soil. I only used very small amount of veg nutes as anytime I tried to feed they didn't like it, I think the soil fed them fine for about a month lol. When I flipped to 12 12 I just gave water for a week and then started flower nutes quater strength and every week I would add another ml until full strength and that's it no fancy extras just water those organic old timer nutes and the soil :) iv never even messed with the ph. Got up and down drops but they aren't organic and there only as a emergency message to save a dying plant.
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

Water every other day as they are in 9.5l air pots so dry out quickly. I was worried it would be too much nutes and have to give just water every other watering but they love the nutes so if it ain't broke... right ? Lol
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

iv been giving mine coco a&b 40ml of both per 10ltr, then the accelerator 20ml per then upto 40ml per 10ltr then the pk14, i had noticed a change dramastically! then when it comes to drying, they just shrivel up :( but i think that could be with lighting, iv got 4 bubblegum xl, 1 crytical, 1 widow, 1 fruit spirit & 1 ice that are just going into flower now, hairs are showing

I think it's just so much to take it sometimes you don't know what's going wrong. This is why I wanted to go soil first to learn the basics. Yeah you got some nice strains there :) I have read here that there are a number of things that can cause lose/airy buds , have you been keeping a eye on ph level ? You say you are growing in coco ?

yeah its usually 6.2 and i leave it out for a few days so it tends to drop to 6.0-6.1 and in coco medium professional, they are mega dence and big when i chop them then they shrivel like after a good time with the missus haha

First of all autos doesn't necessarily mean small. I grew an auto that you would struggle to fit 4 of in that tent. What strain is it? That is what will dictate how many can go in there. Secondly, you can never have too much light. I have a digital 1000w hid setup that is dimmable to 400w and 600w. I would suggest that so you can always go dim it down to save money on power but if you get the 400 you will have to upgrade to get to 1000.

im on growing sweet skunk and yeah i no! these last 2 are 130cm tall and over 60 wide, i want to either do some more sweet skunk or northern lights, and how much electric does it roughly cost?
thanks for the advice buddy!

im on growing sweet skunk and yeah i no! these last 2 are 130cm tall and over 60 wide, i want to either do some more sweet skunk or northern lights, and how much electric does it roughly cost?
thanks for the advice buddy!
The power is going to be subjective to your light schedule and the kwh costs in your area. Where I am it's 6 cents per kwh and on a 12 hr schedule on 1000w it costs me about 23 dollars per month. Here's the formula. Watts x hrs of run x days of month = wh , wh ÷ 1000 = kwh , kwh x cost per kwh = cost per month.

From what I looked at the sweet skunk auto should end up around 100 cm tall so I would only put 4 in there this go around and if you have space left over at the end you can do more next time. I would just hate to have to thin out to make room.

what autos do you suggest i grow? to get atleast oz of each? or there abouts, i know light does play a big part in it

Back
Top Bottom