420 Admin member Request for new Aeroponic (specific) category / Forum

Requesting AEROPONIC forum

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn! Meant to vote yes, tried to do it too quick.

"JJ Bones has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 420 ADMIN member REQUEST for new AEROPONIC (specific) category / Forum - in the Growers Forums forum of 420 Magazine.

This thread is located at:
420 Admin member Request for new Aeroponic (specific) category / Forum

Here is the message that has just been posted:
Damn! Meant to vote yes, tried to do it too quick."
thanks JJ

It's not about votes, it's about the need for it and whether or not we'll have a sub forum with only a dozen posts in it.

What I want to know is how many threads are already on our website, pertaining to Aeroponics?

If we add this sub forum for you, our first task will be to sift through the hydro forums to find/move all related threads into this new forum.

If there are hundreds of these threads, then by all means we will add it.

However if there are only a dozen or so threads about it, then a sub forum is not warranted.

If someone can help me assess this, then we can move forward. :thanks:
:Namaste:

i'D RATHER USE only 1 site (this one?) for ALL my needs, currently I am forced to use your rival, for simple access to AERO forums/threads & shared info, that is SIMPLE to find, I'm not gonna weed thru 100's of threads here, when your rival, has made it a category (that you should already have) thanks for trying. Member replies are far and few between here. I'll give it a week, then I'll stay here, or move to the better choice, only if I don't get results here. best regards

We did a simple search for the term in the forums and found that we do have a lot of threads pertaining to this topic, therefore it does seem valid to add the sub forum. :thumb:

Aeroponics

Please advise however, that demanding with ultimatums goes nowhere with us, so please don't anybody take this as an example of how easy it is to make things happen around here. There are much more positive ways of speaking to those, responsible for the place you seem to love so much. :thanks:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom