420 Girl Scout Cookie

AC Infinity has some of the best customer service that I have seen from any company in recent memory. In fact, sometimes, I fear that their customer service might get them into trouble with the bean counters, or even worse, cause the longevity of their company to come under threat due to financial reasons. Case in point:

Back in July of 2023, I purchased 2 of their 49 dollar, Oscillating tent fans from Amazon. I installed them, connected them to the controller, programmed them and they were great. For about 3 months. I then started hearing this weird loud tapping sound that got louder and louder. I soon discovered it was coming from these fans. My tent is not in my basement. It is actually in my office about 6 feet away from me. For that reason, I need my tent to be quiet. So I contacted AC Infinity and they quickly got my address and shipped out to brand new fans with a printed return label to return the defective ones which I did.
Everything was fine for about 2 months when I started hearing the same tapping sound again. This time it was only one of the fans. I contacted AC Infinity again and this time they promptly shipped out another fan because my address information was already on file. Again, I received the new fan, returned the old one and everything was fine. I traveled to Europe for a few weeks and when I returned, I noticed that familiar tapping sound again. This time from the other fan.
So I contacted AC Infinity again and they sent me out yet another fan. This time, they didn't even bother asking for the old one back.
While waiting for the replacement, I figured that I am not going to want to continue with this return, replace, repeat cycle and I started researching other alternatives for fans. A few days later a get a package from AC Infinity. I open it and the fan that they send me is very different than the ones that I was using.

GGL00001.JPG
GGL00002.JPG
GGL00003.JPG
GGL00004.JPG

I soon learned that this is the AC Infinity CloudRay S6 V2, A fan that hasn't even been released yet! I soon got another Email From AC Infinity informing me that they can either give me a refund for my other fan that they just replaced, or ship out a second S6 V2 when they officially release on Feb 17. I advised them that I will gladly wait until 2/17 for a new fan. I don't want to go over all of the things that have been improved with the V2 but I will include a video that explains in detail why the V1 was doomed to failure from the start. But before that, I am pretty certain that the experience that I had with my fans is one that probably hundreds of other people had with their CloudRay S6 V1's
I can't imagine how much money AC Infinity has lost keeping their customers satisfied but I do know this, They have certainly earned my respect as a company and I will always be a AC Infinity fan. No pun intended. Now please enjoy this informative video on the problems with tent based oscillating fans and what AC Infinity has done to improve theirs.
<iframe width="1083" height="609" src="
" title="FAN WARS: See Inside AC INFINITY S6 vs VIVOSUN E6 Clip Fans" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

Well I didn't see this coming...

Today I woke up to the news that Lewis Hamilton will be joining Scuderia Ferrari from Mercedes in 2025.

lh44.jpg

The Formula 1 world has been set on fire by this shocking news with many believing that the Mercedes W15 is not the car that many hoped it would be. It's hard to believe and it hasn't sunk in yet that he will be wearing the red suit.
Well here is hoping he can win his 8th with them.

The second thing that I didn't see coming was this..

So I opened my tent today and I just thought maybe I will check the trichomes to see how they are faring and I was surprised to see that they are 75% cloudy?? As per the calendar, we are about half way through week six.

Calendar.jpg

I tend to mark the start of flower when I actually see flowering happening instead of by time and dates alone, so how could I be this far off? I went to I Love Growing Marijuana's website to check the plant for reference.

GSC Extreme.jpg

To my surprise, there is indeed a pheno that finishes in 7 weeks, so I guess this is the one. So I guess I will be finishing this grow much earlier than I expected, at 8 weeks. Well I can say that this has been the best grow that I have ever done and I will always remember this cool GSC Extreme from I L G M.
And with that, I guess a few more pictures before it all comes to an end on Feb 12.

Wow what a day this has been.

lh44.jpg
Calendar.jpg
GSC Extreme.jpg
GGL00001.JPG
GGL00002.JPG
GGL00003.JPG
GGL00004.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00006.JPG

Saturday Feb 3, 2024

Girl Scout Cookie Extreme
Flower Stage 2/3/24
Average PAR: 1131 (
HIGH) μmols/M²/sec @ 12/12
DLI: 48.9 (
HIGH)
Humidity: 38%
Temperature: 77F
EC: .83 (Fresh Water)

Changed Rez for the final time today. I like to run plain water for a few days when changing the rez. One would be surprized at the amount of nutrient salts that are still in the root ball even after adding plain water.
Today my EC is at .83

GGL00001.JPG
GGL00002.JPG

I'm using a manual bilge pump to empty the buckets. Afterwards, I fill the buckets almost full to help rinse the roots above the water level.

On Monday I will add nutrients to the water again, but this time at about half strength. I have read from sites that I find reputable that cannabis needs less nutrient solution in the final weeks before harvest.
Perhaps this is where the Flushing Bro science is a spinoff from.

At any rate, these girls are looking better than ever!
GGL00004.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00006.JPG
GGL00007.JPG
GGL00009.JPG
GGL00010.JPG
GGL00013.JPG

9 Days to go.​

Checked the trichomes today and they are now fully cloudy. I guess these girls won't make it until the 12th.
I went ahead and chopped them and hung them up with twine.
Set humidifier at 65%
Connected Exhaust to repeat timer and set
to come on at speed 3 for 1 minute every 10 minutes.
Set tent fans to speed 1.
I will run the tent at these settings for about 2 weeks.
Until then....

GGL00001.JPG
GGL00005.JPG
GGL00007.JPG
GGL00011.JPG
GGL00012.JPG
GGL00014.JPG
GGL00017.JPG
GGL00018.JPG

The first time I ordered from I L G M was in 2016. They were located overseas then. I ordered 4 Blueberry Autoflowers.
I grew them in Miracle Grow soil with a 79 dollar blurple light from amazon. despite me not know what I was doing, they came out decent. Strong and euphoric just like the description. Years later, they are now located in California I believe.
Last year I ordered Runtz Femized and GSC Extreme feminized and that is what I have been running. The last grow that I did was Runtz and I didn't report it in the grow, but it was full of seeds. I chocked it up to maybe user error or some times plants just hermie, although this had never happened to me personally, up to that point.

So this grow, as you know has been GSC Extreme. When I was removing the trellis net, one small bud broke off at the bottom of one of the plants. I picked it up and laid it on the counter to dry. A few days later I broke it up and again, full of seeds.

GGL00001.JPG

Now my last grow, was arguably the best grow that I have had in recent memory, and now here we are with seeds for a second time in a row. How could this be? I L G M has reviews all over the net rating them one of the best seed banks in the world. So I started Googling on the Googler. When you type in I L G M the results are flooded with posts from
I L G M, page after page after page. There are reviews from review sites sprinkled in between posts from I L G M.
So I searched for I L G M buds with seeds. Nothing just more flooded posts from I L G M. So then I searched for
I L G M complaints and this returned some reddit posts where people were complaining.

Most people were complaining about hermied plants and strains not being what I L G M claimed they were. Well the hermied plant part is true for me so there's that. One person joked that I L G M seems to have one big bowl of seeds. When you place an order, they grab a bunch of seeds from the bowl and lable it whatever you ordered. I laughed. Until I didn't.

Here are some pictures from my two most recent grows.

Runtz1
Runtz 1.JPG

GSC Extreme1
gsc1.JPG

Runtz2
runtz2.JPG

GSC2
gsc2.JPG

Runtz3
runtz3.JPG

Gsc3
gsc3.JPG

Runtz4
runtz4.JPG

Gsc Extreme4
gsc4.JPG

You be the judge, but in my opinion it looks like the one bowl of seeds theory might be right.

And with that, No more I L G M for me.

Holy cow! :( Are other buds seeded as well?

I do see similarities between the two but some of that can be chalked up to training and thinning as almost all my plants looks very similar by harvest time (unless one gets color).

I feel like the real test would be if they smell/taste/hit the same.

Funny coincidence, my first seeds (May 2017) were also BBa and AK-47 from 420. I never ordered from them again after getting so many stunted plants.

Holy cow! :( Are other buds seeded as well?

I do see similarities between the two but some of that can be chalked up to training and thinning as almost all my plants looks very similar by harvest time (unless one gets color).

I feel like the real test would be if they smell/taste/hit the same.

Funny coincidence, my first seeds (May 2017) were also BBa and AK-47 from 420. I never ordered from them again after getting so many stunted plants.
Yeah it seems to be all of them at this point, or at least all of the ones I tested. I haven't tried the smoke yet because they aren't really dry enough yet. I do think that something happened from the time when they were based in Holland to now in California. I'm glad that you related your experience as well Shed because I always question my growing ability first, like did I do something to cause this? LOL. I think we both know that I have seriously messed up some grows in the past enough to certainly warrant some hermied plants.

@InTheShed So I just did a smell test from both the Runtz and the GSC Extreme. They both smell exactly the same with the exception that the GSC smells fresher. A strong berry like smell with a hint of funk on the back end. Because this has so many seeds in it, I had to vape it from my dynovap. They taste is similar except the GSC tastes a little brighter if you could call it that. I don't know if this is because i'm vaping it or if it is really fresh. The high feels about the same as with the Runtz but they are both hybrids so.

From Leafly:

Runtz, also known as "Runtz OG," is a rare type of hybrid marijuana strain. Runtz is made by Cookies Fam by crossing Zkittlez with Gelato

From I L G M

Named after the candy, its impressive genetics are a cross of Zkittlez and Gelato, (Gelato #33), that led to Runtz marijuana seeds.

From Leafly

GSC, also known as "Girl Scout Cookies," is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain from the California breeder Jigga who crossed a sub-type of OG Kush with an intermediate strain called F1 Durban.

From I L G M

This extreme strain is a hybrid of OG Kush and Durban Poison.

From this, it would appear that these strains are completely different. I would think that in this case they wouldn't look so similar.

I just hate the time that ends up being wasted. All of that water and electricity. I mean I do always appreciate the experience ( I learned that tap water works better than filtered with Veg+Bloom) but still.

Back
Top Bottom