Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Fantastic grow Ghost. Really enjoyed your journal, great pictures of flawless plants and bud. Fair play to you sir. I look forward to your next journal. Enjoy your break.

Fantastic grow Ghost. Really enjoyed your journal, great pictures of flawless plants and bud. Fair play to you sir. I look forward to your next journal. Enjoy your break.
Thanks lewy, it was a fun grow and I’m already looking forward to next grow also but I’m gonna take a little time for family. I still be on here aggravating everyone lol.✌️

All done man? Your plants looked amazing. Come haunt my journal if you have the time. Cheers!
Thanks Stltoed, yea I’m all done with this one and I will definitely be following along with you on your journal. I’m excited to see how the hps does for you.✌️

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Got some pics of the girls, I didn’t harvest any today cause I had to do some running for wife so I will be harvesting everything tomorrow. Tomorrow makes 70 days since the flip, here’s the pics I took earlier. I will just post all of them

Everything will be harvested tomorrow and I will leave enough on chem 2 so I can reveg her. I smoked some scissor hash from GSC 3 early and Ive been wrecked all evening lol. That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone.✌

God dam dude those look amazing where those gsc autos or photos? I actually have to GSC photos tho going right now one is a shorter pheno and the other taller so definitely guna take clones and maybe even make some seeds since these are my last 2 of the gsc. Actually now that I think of it I think I mite have 2 more left and it was my last 2 afrodite I did :rofl: dam now I cant remember ha well either way if I get a good pheno I'll take some clones and then reverse one of them and pollinate the other and bam seeds galore lol.

Mine was photos also so was the Chemdogs I growed. I got a few more beans of the GSC but only one more Chemdog. I’m hoping my last Chemdog sprouts and is a nice pheno, if it wor out ok I will keep a clone off her for a mother plant. I loved the Chemdog, it’s my favorite out of everything I’ve grown so far and it is very potent so hopefully everything goes my way so I can keep it around for a while ✌️

Oh yea, you told me I was gonna love it and I do lol. Definitely my favorite strain so far. Next photo run I do I’m gonna do my last Chemdog, 8 ball kush, Nemesis, and either a Crown Royale or a Girl Scout Cookie. I’ve heard nemesis from Seedsman is very potent with a ridiculous strong sativa high so I’m pretty excited about that one also✌️

Right that just sounds like a great mix up come harvest. And I was wondering about the chemdog strain i thought I seen somewhere that it can catch mold pm or bud rot pretty easily so how did it work for u guys any problems to look out 4 when running tht strain?

Back
Top Bottom