Ghost Trying DWC: Chemdog & Girl Scout Cookies

Ok thanx for the info man any reason as 2 why that one in particular? Also is Humboldt csi the same place as Humboldt seed organization or no?
CSI and HSO are different outfits Blazin. The Chem'91's are just more likely to be more true to the original Chem Dog strain. Hey ECG we never got a smoke report on the chemdawg and Gsc? How they hit you?

CSI and HSO are different outfits Blazin. The Chem'91's are just more likely to be more true to the original Chem Dog strain. Hey ECG we never got a smoke report on the chemdawg and Gsc? How they hit you?
Hey Kismet, I love both the chem and the GSC. The chem is my favorite though, skunky smell with a hint of fuel. The high hits you hard and last a long time. The GSC smells and tastes sweet, hard to describe. It reminds me of cereal lol, don’t know what kind but it’s sweet lol. The GSC has a good high also, great for evening time. Overall I’m extremely happy with both strains and it was my best run I’ve done so far as far as quality.✌️

And when are we going to see a new journal Ghost?
Hey Derby, I haven’t started a journal with my current girls. I’ve got some northern lights and BlackBerry autos going right now. Here’s a pic I took two days ago, the bigger plants are on day 31 and the seedlings are only a few days old

I’m hoping for some monsters lol, the northern lights are off to a good start so we’ll see lol. I will probably do a journal on my next run, I debated for a long time whether to do a journal or not for this run and I decided to take a li break from journal. I’m still on here everyday haunting all of you guys journals lol. Good to hear from you Derby ✌️

@EastCoastGhost

I ran into this a while back on Dyna's website. I know you had issues with pH stability with your DWC girls using Dyna and switched them to GH. Looks like Dyna may be formulated to run at higher pH levels in hydro than other products.

"The ideal pH range for most hydroponic crops is between 5.5 and 6.5. At the lower pH range you may have issues maintaining a stable pH. So for simplicity it is recommended running between 6.0 and 6.2 for a purely hydroponic system and 6.5 and 6.8 for soilless media or soil."

@Blazinjones the Chem 91 S1 from CSI is the Skunk VA cut. The one and only true 91. It is the real deal, most of the others are hybrids or suspect. Dinachem is Chem 91 x Tres Dawg and is the best hybrid I’ve found so far.

@EastCoastGhost

I ran into this a while back on Dyna's website. I know you had issues with pH stability with your DWC girls using Dyna and switched them to GH. Looks like Dyna may be formulated to run at higher pH levels in hydro than other products.

"The ideal pH range for most hydroponic crops is between 5.5 and 6.5. At the lower pH range you may have issues maintaining a stable pH. So for simplicity it is recommended running between 6.0 and 6.2 for a purely hydroponic system and 6.5 and 6.8 for soilless media or soil."
That’s interesting, my dwc plant stayed really healthy while on the dynagro and growth was fast. I’m still using dynagro on all my coco girls, Im also gonna start using floralicious during flower on this run here.✌️

@Blazinjones the Chem 91 S1 from CSI is the Skunk VA cut. The one and only true 91. It is the real deal, most of the others are hybrids or suspect. Dinachem is Chem 91 x Tres Dawg and is the best hybrid I’ve found so far.

Is that dinachem ur speaking of the one from dinafem or no?

Yes from Dinafem

Sweet that's what I got in my checkout basket at gyo seeds where I usually get my seeds but I was waiting to make sure it was the one from dinafem lol. But yea when I was rummaging threw my seeds I stumbled across some ultradog f2 regs is what the pack had written on it so i decided to run 2 in Hope's of getting a good female. I think If i remember correctly it was a cross of chemdog n mk ultra so should be some very good meds I cant wait this harvest ill have some amazing buds coming lol.

Where did you get the UltraDog?

From a friend they made it.
Yea I decided since I'm waiting for my next hb kit to arrive. Then gotta wait a month 4 it to cook anyway. Plus my old stuff is recooking so I'm guna be dwn for a month any how. So I figured I'd do a run where I jus use my whole garden and then flip all at once. So flower areas have became temporary veg areas. Then it will all be flowered out in my new 5x5 tent ill be getting by then and the current 3x5 that I have currently.

Sounds like a plan, keep them coming man!

Hell yea man I'm very excited I had no idea what a gem I could be sitting on here lol. It's funny I've been wanting to run chemdog for awhile an here I've had some sitting in the back lol. I remember when I first got them I didnt wana run them incase I miss a Male since they r regulars. But I've done a few regs nw an while I dnt claim to be perfect at finding males lol but way better then when I first started lol. But yea here is what my buddy sent me in reference to the ultradogs.

I got the seeds from Con over in Spain. Lem chimed in with some words on their origin. I'll share those words....

Hey man nice to talk at you. I noticed Con really didn't answer your question. Yes when we say OG Kush, Mk Ultra, ChemDawg, and NYCD we are talking true lineage. Here's the break down. In 1999 my old lady's son was and still is friends with one of the biggest commercial growers in So Cal. He gave me two clones of Original Clone Only O.G. Kush and two clones of M.K. Ultra. Over the next two years I crossed the two to make Ultra O.G. Then Purple Urkiel hit and every buddy went Purple Crazy, so I ordered some Aurora Indica from Amsterdam and bread that in to the Ultra O.G. to make my personal strain Aurora Ultra. Then in 2006 I was given five ChemDawg 91 X Soma NYCD ( New York City Desiel ) seeds, all those seeds turned out to be male. One of the male plants was the most beautifully semetric plants I have ever seen. I was like the most beautiful 4 ft tall X-Mas tree you ever seen. I took that plant and put it in my dining room Bay window and let it make pollen. Then I pollenated one branch of every strain I had going at the time. Grape Ape, Jack Herer, Aurora Ultra, a really bitchen Unknown, and some others I cant think of right now. I ended up with a shit lode of seeds I will never use all of, so I mailed some to different friends on 420 of which Conrade23 was one of. At the time Con was growing Landrace only. He took the seeds I sent him and crossed in the two different Landrace strains. So all the lineage in the UD's are straight up Original Old School Refer. When Con says Chem phenom or O.G. phenom that just means they haven't been back crossed for stabilization. So you never know for sure how any one seed will be. So like UD Chem means that plant is more like ChemDawg then O.G. Kush phenom or the Deisel phenom. Unless you stabilize the seeds you never know for sure how the plants will turn out. I hope that explains what you wanted to know, and wasn't to boring. If you have any other questions hit me or Con up. I'm sure if Con wasn't just back from vacation he would have given you a better answer. I hope that will help you on your quest to grow the best pot in the world

Hey Ghost just wondering if you ever got the new room built and the new light you were after from timber?
I have my room pretty much finished now but I do got a little more drywall and then paint. I still haven’t got my light, seems like something comes up everytime I get ready to order but it’s still in the making lol. I will get everything lined out like I want soon hopefully, I’m still running my Perfect Sun COB and my 320W QBs. I set the frame of tent up this run but that’s all, I’m just using the frame to hang my lights lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom