420 Magazine App

Herby Green

Made some brownies & cannabutter the other day for the goodness of homemade shit.
Both resulted in added micro levels of happiness,nothing to brag about.A couple grams can do wonderful things.
The butter goes great on toast..lol

Now why am I hear, oh yes; 420 Mag used to have an Android App ,was so easy to browse without constantly logging in,dealing with cookies,privacy browser settings,google annoyances,ads, etc.
What happened to it ? Everything leads to money,so blah blah blah
Anybody missing Freddie Mercury ?

Made some brownies & cannabutter the other day for the goodness of homemade shit.
Both resulted in added micro levels of happiness,nothing to brag about.A couple grams can do wonderful things.
The butter goes great on toast..lol

Now why am I hear, oh yes; 420 Mag used to have an Android App ,was so easy to browse without constantly logging in,dealing with cookies,privacy browser settings,google annoyances,ads, etc.
What happened to it ? Everything leads to money,so blah blah blah
Anybody missing Freddie Mercury ?
I downloaded the Android app. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to let my phone accept cookies...

I downloaded the Android app. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to let my phone accept cookies...
@Herby Green we've never had an android app, delete that because it’s not from us. We had an Apple app years ago, but deleted it due to ethical issues with the developer. Just use a browser like Google Chrome, the site is 420% mobile compliant.

@Herby Green we've never had an android app, delete that because it’s not from us. We had an Apple app years ago, but deleted it due to ethical issues with the developer. Just use a browser like Google Chrome, the site is 420% mobile compliant.
Thats weird
I used the icon on my desktop often and it was not out browser or widget.
Chuck it as a bad batch of weed

Back
Top Bottom