420 Magazine Live chat room?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi CO Finest,

Hope all is well in your world.

To give you a bit more of an explanation, presently the Mod Staff is charged with reading all public posts and visitor messages to ensure they are free from guidelines violations. Every violation has to be edited/deleted and the member advised. This is done to ensure the site isn't shutdown for allowing hookups or for other problems.

We don't have the staff to expand our scope of work to include reviewing IRC chat logs as well.

Also, the real time nature of the chat feature is inherently at odds with what we must do to keep the site in good standing.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for your understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

SO why not just change the rules a bit so not so tight on the regs.?, then you could rely on software filters and the such.

Have different rules and regs. for chat sections...??

Or is their some other liability that your providing a 'drug hook up' service?

IDK, just seems like would be a cool feature, and stand out, for the website

I have not found a good growers chat room yet. The one I go on is full of smokers and only a few growers. Its all good. I like the way this site is. Most have so much trash and fighting not worth going on.

I have not found a good growers chat room yet. The one I go on is full of smokers and only a few growers. Its all good. I like the way this site is. Most have so much trash and fighting not worth going on.

I see your point, but it could be good for a few things. I just find it much more productive for back and forth discussion then a forum.

Trash and fighting is the way of the internet bro, it sucks that most cant find the balls to say the same thing in person as they find themselves saying online.

You're right, trash talking and fighting is the way of the internet. That's why we pride ourselves on being one of the few websites that has little to none of that happening here. We work very hard to keep it that way and I don't believe that is something that we're ever going to lighten up on. It is what gives us our reputation for being a mature and trustworthy website. Another thing that we can't lighten up on is hook-up requests and attempts. Those have to potential to get us shut down were we to allow something like that here.

Unfortunately, those are to too biggest risks we run having a chat room here. Fighting and hooking up. Like I said in my post above, presently the Mod Staff is charged with reading all public posts and visitor messages to ensure they are free from guidelines violations and we don't currently have the staff to expand our scope of work to include reviewing IRC chat logs as well.

We're really sorry but a chat room is just not possible right now.

:Namaste:

See that is the key right there, from 420 girl...

'Another thing that we can't lighten up on is hook-up requests and attempts. Those have to potential to get us shut down were we to allow something like that here.'

I am assuming the site is hosted on USA based servers then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom