420 Magazine's Creme De La Creme Photo Contest: November 2016

20161113_154202.jpg

Mine hehe

proven mate, you couldnt convince me without significant evidence. if anyone else is pulling 7-9 oz dry per plant with 3-4 week veg time topping, from germination you can change my mind. until then i will stick with just bending. I did top for a long time mate and it takes plants longer to veg and numbers arent higher, than bending alone. they are of course higher than no training. But each to their own method. Im all about fast grows with big bushy plants. Check out my current journal if you want to see how i do it mate, maybe it will change your mind.

proven mate, you couldnt convince me without significant evidence. if anyone else is pulling 7-9 oz dry per plant with 3-4 week veg time topping, from germination you can change my mind. until then i will stick with just bending. I did top for a long time mate and it takes plants longer to veg and numbers arent higher, than bending alone. they are of course higher than no training. But each to their own method. Im all about fast grows with big bushy plants. Check out my current journal if you want to see how i do it mate, maybe it will change your mind.

I've never grown a photo :) I grow only autos. One of my favorite parts of the grow is the the day of topping and the 2-3 days after. Their growth accelerates and they have a a bit of an explosion of growth. Moreso than my untopped. I've done them side by side many times. You are correct about the yield though. LST, and bringing all the branches up to the same level, is the easiest thing you can do to increase yield. My plants generally begin stretch at 3 weeks....like clockwork. My average harvest time is the range anywhere from 63-84 days, although I have had them ready to chop at 49 days. On my 77-84 day plants, I generally pull about 3oz +or- a few grams from each. I prefer a nice easy grow without a whole lot of handling or intervention from me.

I think this should see my entry filled :rofl:
image37890.jpg
image37889.jpg
image37888.jpg
image18715.jpg
image18716.jpg
image36874.jpg
image36772.jpg
image36427.jpg
image36316.jpg

Dear 420 Staff and Community:

My second-favorite thing about Cannabis is doing exotic portraits of some of the many fine ladies I have loved, then killed. :smokin:

Here's 10 of The Girls of 2016. Plus a couple grow room takes. You can do anything you put your heart and mind to. :rollit:

001c.jpg

002c.jpg

003c.jpg

004c.jpg

005c.jpg

006c.jpg

007c.jpg

008c.jpg

009c.jpg

010c.jpg

011c.jpg

012c.jpg