420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2019

Some excellent gifts they give away here. Congratulations. That light looks amazing too.

Thank you HugePeckerhead. They sure do! I had to respond too just so I could write HugePeckerhead!! :p

I enjoy reading your journal bud ;)
Im in southeast Ontario how close are ya?

Glad you like the journal. I am in the Niagara Region. Grew up in Niagara Falls.

Glad you like the journal. I am in the Niagara Region. Grew up in Niagara Falls.

Sweet. I used to work in st cats and lived in port colburn and welland for a while. Now im in Kingston Ont. You live in a beautiful area. Miss the fruit farms.

Sweet. I used to work in st cats and lived in port colburn and welland for a while. Now im in Kingston Ont. You live in a beautiful area. Miss the fruit farms.

Cool. That is my neck of the woods. Many of the fruit farms were switched over to vineyards because the gov't paid them to. Sad to see that happen. Never been to Kingston or the Pen, lol.

Cool. That is my neck of the woods. Many of the fruit farms were switched over to vineyards because the gov't paid them to. Sad to see that happen. Never been to Kingston or the Pen, lol.

Only been to the pen for a tour lol
A good grape wine with some sweet cannabis farm would be cool to see out your way.

A good grape wine with some sweet cannabis farm would be cool to see out your way.

I spent a night in the old Ottawa city jail, after stopping at the doctor's first. You really don't want to know. ;)

That sounds like a good idea!!

Mine showed up with my terpinator... no cost, in canada Newfoundland

After my post I am not expecting them, lol....

I spent a night in the old Ottawa city jail, after stopping at the doctor's first. You really don't want to know. ;)

Must have been one heck of a doctor appointment, lol...

Try riding a motorcycle, with a case of poison ivy in the crotch from Stratford, ON to Halifax, NS. I couldn't stop more than overnight as leave ended two days after I started the ride.

Try riding a motorcycle, with a case of poison ivy in the crotch from Stratford, ON to Halifax, NS. I couldn't stop more than overnight as leave ended two days after I started the ride.

You are right I didn't want to know, lol... But I wonder how the heck you got poison ivy on your crotch but I don't want to know that even more, I fear, lol.

Reminds me of an Ironworker I used to buy weed off of when one time I dropped by he was covered in Calamine Lotion. I guess he tried planting some weed outdoors in a field full of poison ivy. I felt awful because he was such a nice guy but I couldn't help laughing because it was shocking to see him in a pinkish hue. :oops:

Congratulations Homer, after reading your journal you inspired me to put more effort in and do a better job on my next.
Again Homer congratulations, you deserve this fine title. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom