420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: August 2019

Teddy Edwards

420 Support
420 Staff
Congratulations to Homer Simpson, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - August 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

Starting his third grow with a clone and a seed, Homer’s journal is a little masterclass in rejecting the extras and focusing on the plants. He himself puts it best: “I think a lot of people may be interested in starting to grow their own cannabis but hesitate because they don’t know how and find all the equipment and options from nutes to soil overwhelming so I am thinking if I develop the simplest cheapest system that needs the least maintenance and start-up costs and equipment it may help a lot of people get involved.”

His results are pretty spectacular, due in no small way to his supercropping, which is clearly documented here. Given Homer’s positive and generous attitude, he would also want to credit his subscribers with much of his success. This is itself a classic example of the benefits of a 420 Magazine journal. But ultimately, this is Homer’s journal, Homer’s success and Homer’s harvest. Very highly recommended.

Thank you, Homer Simpson, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

Given Homer’s positive and generous attitude, he would also want to credit his subscribers with much of his success.

Whenever anyone congratulated me on my growing success I always felt it was undeserved because my big secret is just to listen to those who know so much more than me; with all the help out here, it must take a real concerted effort not to succeed. :high-five:

Homer, you documented your grow very well. That's what this award celebrates. You very much deserve this honor.
Thank you Old Salt, that is very generous of you. :high-five:

Congratulations to Homer Simpson, the winner of 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - August 2019!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

NextLight Contributes:

Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

Starting his third grow with a clone and a seed, Homer’s journal is a little masterclass in rejecting the extras and focusing on the plants. He himself puts it best: “I think a lot of people may be interested in starting to grow their own cannabis but hesitate because they don’t know how and find all the equipment and options from nutes to soil overwhelming so I am thinking if I develop the simplest cheapest system that needs the least maintenance and start-up costs and equipment it may help a lot of people get involved.”

His results are pretty spectacular, due in no small way to his supercropping, which is clearly documented here. Given Homer’s positive and generous attitude, he would also want to credit his subscribers with much of his success. This is itself a classic example of the benefits of a 420 Magazine journal. But ultimately, this is Homer’s journal, Homer’s success and Homer’s harvest. Very highly recommended.

Thank you, Homer Simpson, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:

I apologize for not thanking you sooner Teddy and also the rest of the staff but I just was too caught up in the moment to think properly. My bad. :sorry:

I admit to being pretty flabbergasted to win Journal of the Month with my simple little journal but it is really rewarding to see people find it helpful. I wholeheartedly agree that the community deserves the bulk of the credit for my success and the staff credit for creating this great supportive community which I am so happy to be part of.

All the gifts are fantastic and thank you to all the sponsors for their generosity but I have to say a special word to NextLight because you have made an old man very happy, LOL. As many may know I have griped many times about the design of the current light I have so the size of that light and how spread out the LED’s are is a dream come true to this penny-pinching grower.

Seriously thanks to everybody for this delightful little surprise and everyone that helped me along the way.

Doh! I mean...Congratulations! :)

Back
Top Bottom