Homer's Legal 4-Plant Max Perpetual Minimalist Garden In Ontario

At that size I'd already be 4.5g/gallon.

I just watered them at 4.8 g/gal so I was glad to see your post. According to their website, 4g/gal is recommended for normal veg and 4.5g/gal for extended veg. But since my maximum is 7.2 now instead of the 6 recommended by the manufacturer I raised it proportionally from the recommended from 4 to 4.8g/gal.

I thought you might want to know Shed that I have been watering at 7.2 g/gal for my big plants and so far no more burning of the tips. My scale doesn’t go to hundreds of a gram or I would’ve gone 7.25, LOL.

Score one for Science!!!! :high-five: ;)

Before I go on a Google expedition, can any of you tell me if MegaCrop is available in brick and mortar stores in Canada? If not, where are you buying it online?
Not sure about brick and mortar but its available on Amazon

Before I go on a Google expedition, can any of you tell me if MegaCrop is available in brick and mortar stores in Canada? If not, where are you buying it online?

No, it is not available in brick and mortar stores; it is available on Amazon.ca or directly from the supplier in the US. I found it cheaper to buy on Amazon.ca cheaper for us in Canada. The little packs were more but the big 9kg bag is cheaper on Amazon.ca.

I got the 750g bag for just shy of $23 with Amazon Prime. I’m only growing four plants at a time, so I imagine that bag will last me a few years. :lot-o-toke:

I figured it out and I forget exactly but yes it is in years and will probably never use it all but I saved so much buying in bulk. :thedoubletake: When I ordered they only had 300g bags or the huge ones. Buyers remorse, lol.

I have developed a new method to train my plants with four coat hangers. I am planning on just having 12 budding sites leaving the four main branches of my quadlining and the two secondary branches coming off of each main branch. Upping the MegaCrop to 4.8g/gal seems to have made the young ladies a lot happier.

Have to re-install Windows so I may be off-line for a day only, god willing, lol.

!cid_fb158db7-8c86-4f91-ac79-63e858d9d488@namprd19_prod_outlook.jpg

Ya it's pretty windy here too Homer, but I don't need to replace my Windows ;)
Get the double pane windows
Crazy training technique Homer! Good luck with the Windows and try not to break the stucco.

If you guys ever get tired of your day jobs you could all make a great living on the comedians circuit. Actually that was pretty funny. :bravo:

My small upgrade turned into a five-day nightmare of battling my computer but I am finally upgraded to Windows 10 and 20 gigs of RAM and a solid-state hard drive so I should be good for another few years with I am embarassed to admit some help from the pros.

Kind of late but just want to throw up a few pics. I think I can declare my minimalist approach successful enough for me because here is a picture of my White Widow at 50 days.

Annotation 2019-06-06 234037.png

Annotation 2019-06-06 234102.png

Here is the next generation of Critical on the left and Dinamed on the right. It’s hard to believe these two are only two days apart in age. The training seems to be going pretty well. Will be posting on a more regular basis again now that I have my computer back up.

Annotation 2019-06-06 234205.png

Glad you got that all sorted because we missed looking at all those stocky colas!

Next gen looking good as well.

:thumb:

Thanks Shed. Glad to be back!! :thumb:

Here is my canopy of my vegging plants at 32 days with Critical on the left and DinaFem on the right. Hard to believe the DInaFem is only two days younger. I am pushing the MegaCrop with these also already up to 6 g per gallon so I have a tiny amount of tip burn so I think I will hold it at that level for the next watering.

IMG_4164.JPG

My hanger wire system seems to be working pretty good because I am getting a nice structure I was hoping for on the Critical. The DinaFem is so small still I am just using the baling wire method so far with of course my duct tape cushioned ends. Despite their massive difference in size they actually have about the same size main trunk.

IMG_4166.JPG

IMG_4165.JPG

Here is my white widow at 52 days budding. I checked the trichromes because the DInaFem website says it only takes 55 days but we will see, LOL. I see one small amber in one pic only but there is quite a bit of cloudy starting so it looks like it’s on its way. I really don’t care how long it takes because the Cannatonic behind it will take 12 weeks for sure like last time.

IMG_4163.JPG

IMG_4168.JPG

IMG_4169.JPG

IMG_4167.JPG

Anyways things seem to be going along without a hitch, knock on wood.

Critical is an awesome chemovar.

Took me 10 minutes of reading to know what you meant but great!! lol... Looking forward to seeing it bud!

Back
Top Bottom