• Herb Zen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bandit420

Votes: 15 23.8%
  • Odin

Votes: 6 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bandit and Kron killed it, I thought, I couldnt decide which to choose, but white widow is just so gorgeous. Great nugs. Can't wait to see more next month.

I need to whip out Alaskan Thunderfuck in a few months. :)

zhummingsig.jpg

Oooooh can't wait to see that. Haven't seen that strain in ages. I was actually at a club on the coast a while back and they had clones of it. First time I'd seen it semi-locally in many years. Hoping to find some clones a little closer than 200 miles away though..

Oooooh can't wait to see that. Haven't seen that strain in ages. I was actually at a club on the coast a while back and they had clones of it. First time I'd seen it semi-locally in many years. Hoping to find some clones a little closer than 200 miles away though..

ATF is off the hook! Always was, always will be! I drove 500+ miles to pick it up. The heirloom strain is worth every mile!!! Hell why do you think the Hell's Angel's would ride that baby down from Alaska to the states down here? It's flat out the most medicative strain, and it's spectacular looking too. Can't wait to whip it out..... :smokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

If it gets legalized in Nov in Cali why not? Have it in the Summer on the banks of Lake Tahoe and I'll be donating $ to make it happen, renting an rv for the roadie, and growing a boat load of herb for the 420 nation to sample!
:rollit:

I am with you on that.

If it gets legalized in Nov in Cali why not? Have it in the Summer on the banks of Lake Tahoe and I'll be donating $ to make it happen, renting an rv for the roadie, and growing a boat load of herb for the 420 nation to sample!

PM me when it happens, I'll bring my two cents. :tokin: I just got a 1000w ballast and hooked it up too a couple minutes ago. :grinjoint: Feels good having some horsepower again.

zhummingsig.jpg

Congratulations to Bandit420, our August 2010 Nug of the Month Winner.

Rep Points and Title being adjusted right now ;)

Beautiful photography and primo example of our favorite flowers.

Thanks to all who participated ;)

:cheer:Bandit420:cheer:

:woohoo: Wow! Super Cool everybody! Thanks to all the voters and other entries! I still cant believe I won one! I'm typically the last horse to cross the finish line in these contests but somehow I managed to get the win in this one!
Big thanks to 420 mag for being the best cannabis awareness site in the galaxy! I've learned so much on this site and the learning has been so fun with site features like these contests, the lounge, and all the outstanding journals.
Another huge thanks goes to 420 mag sponsor Single Seed Center for the Yumbolt 47 fem seeds. This strain is one of the best I've ever smoked. Sweet fruity skunk flavor, huge buds, and great energetic high. Watch out for those munchies though! I've put on 8lbs since smoking this herb!:)

Good luck and thanks to the other entries! keep it up boys and girls. Keep entering, voting, and have fun in these contests. It's only a matter of time before you have that sweet NOTM winner title under your name too!

I'm looking forward to that ATF Kron! I should have some Grapegod on the horizon to hopefully give you some good competition! I still cant believe my Yumbolts beat that chunk of frosty heaven you entered this month. Much respect Brother!
Peace & Love Everybody! - El Bandito

:woohoo: Wow! Super Cool everybody! Thanks to all the voters and other entries! I still cant believe I won one! I'm typically the last horse to cross the finish line in these contests but somehow I managed to get the win in this one!
Big thanks to 420 mag for being the best cannabis awareness site in the galaxy! I've learned so much on this site and the learning has been so fun with site features like these contests, the lounge, and all the outstanding journals.
Another huge thanks goes to 420 mag sponsor Single Seed Center for the Yumbolt 47 fem seeds. This strain is one of the best I've ever smoked. Sweet fruity skunk flavor, huge buds, and great energetic high. Watch out for those munchies though! I've put on 8lbs since smoking this herb!:)

Good luck and thanks to the other entries! keep it up boys and girls. Keep entering, voting, and have fun in these contests. It's only a matter of time before you have that sweet NOTM winner title under your name too!

I'm looking forward to that ATF Kron! I should have some Grapegod on the horizon to hopefully give you some good competition! I still cant believe my Yumbolts beat that chunk of frosty heaven you entered this month. Much respect Brother!
Peace & Love Everybody! - El Bandito

Hats off to ya brotha! :bravo: That was real DOMINATION! :cool: Afghan's gettin' me by though haha. Always wanted to try Yumbolt, AK-47 like Sensi Star leaves me disappointed in the high department, sounds like the cross did the trick. ;) Grape God looks good mon! God Bud x Grapefruit should be chronic! My Cotton Candy Kush might be similar it's Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Mendo Purps I believe. :reading420magazine: But I like competition, great job Bandit 'n' thanks, but it's on next time! :roorrip: Great job on all the other entries everyone, quite a few had the potential to be skkkkyyy high! Oh Papa that's impressive indoor! a 19.6g cola is sumtin to talk about homes! :nicethread:

zhummingsig.jpg

Hats off to ya brotha! :bravo: That was real DOMINATION! :cool: Afghan's gettin' me by though haha. Always wanted to try Yumbolt, AK-47 like Sensi Star leaves me disappointed in the high department, sounds like the cross did the trick. ;) Grape God looks good mon! God Bud x Grapefruit should be chronic! My Cotton Candy Kush might be similar it's Sweet Pink Grapefruit x Mendo Purps I believe. :reading420magazine: But I like competition, great job Bandit 'n' thanks, but it's on next time! :roorrip: Great job on all the other entries everyone, quite a few had the potential to be skkkkyyy high! Oh Papa that's impressive indoor! a 19.6g cola is sumtin to talk about homes! :nicethread:

zhummingsig.jpg

Right on Bro! Bring It! Here's a lil' somethin' for the road....:)

Yumbolt 47- 420 Mag August NOTM

IMG_01108.JPG

IMG_011113.JPG

IMG_00625.JPG

IMG_002216.JPG

:roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip::roorrip:

Grats Bandit!

A Well deserved title!

During the voting was gonna make a joke about the rest of us being smokies on your tail - but given the context - figured better to not joke about such things.

Anyways - Grats again!

:bravo::peace:

Grats Bandit!

A Well deserved title!

During the voting was gonna make a joke about the rest of us being smokies on your tail - but given the context - figured better to not joke about such things.

Anyways - Grats again!

:bravo::peace:

Thanks Papa! I think you threw some voters off with your heavyweight!
We're voting on nugs not logs and I think you just confused the peeps! :grinjoint:
It was an outstanding line up this month, all are winners, the Firebird just got to lead the convoy. ;)

btw- I've been lurking in your journal.... On the ice hash, bubble hash, water hash, whichever name you choose... Do you dry your trim before freezing or freeze it wet? I have about 5 gallons of trim and popcorn that is frozen. Half was wet and half was dry before I froze it because I was'nt sure after reading different postings on it.
Also, what's your opinion on those washing machine like things for making hash? I was thinking about getting one if I could find it cheap just to see whats up but I dont want to open the box and think "what a piece of **** gimmick. Thx PG!

Thanks Papa! I think you threw some voters off with your heavyweight!
We're voting on nugs not logs and I think you just confused the peeps! :grinjoint:
It was an outstanding line up this month, all are winners, the Firebird just got to lead the convoy. ;)

btw- I've been lurking in your journal.... On the ice hash, bubble hash, water hash, whichever name you choose... Do you dry your trim before freezing or freeze it wet? I have about 5 gallons of trim and popcorn that is frozen. Half was wet and half was dry before I froze it because I was'nt sure after reading different postings on it.
Also, what's your opinion on those washing machine like things for making hash? I was thinking about getting one if I could find it cheap just to see whats up but I dont want to open the box and think "what a piece of **** gimmick. Thx PG!

Used the baby diaper washing machines with great success. Go to walmart or Target. Shouldn't be more than $40-$60 for one. The ones you see in High Times or what not are just glorified diaper washing machines.

Back
Top Bottom