Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Xcit420

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
California Orange Bud

orange_bud_4.JPG

orange_bud_3.JPG

California Orange Bud Nirvana seed stock. 8/9 week strain. This main cola weighed in at 30 grams comepletely dried. Taste is citris like and sweet, high is sativalike head high followed by a lazy couch lock indica. Makes a good all around day and night weed. Plant this bud came from is posted in PTOM for February.

Man that widow is great looking Spike! Big props on that, how did that taste? Looks delicious from this side of the computer screen. :nomo:

And Mr. Smith, looks like that stuff was outside during a blizzard! :whoa: :whoa:

California Orange Bud

orange_bud_4.JPG

orange_bud_3.JPG

California Orange Bud Nirvana seed stock. 8/9 week strain. This main cola weighed in at 30 grams comepletely dried. Taste is citris like and sweet, high is sativalike head high followed by a lazy couch lock indica. Makes a good all around day and night weed. Plant this bud came from is posted in PTOM for February.

Reminds me of the good old BC Hashplant. You commercial growers know what I'm talking about. Its been years since I've done commercial but that was a fav in my garden for years. Now that I'm retired from that game, its time to be one of the favs in my personal garden. And definetly Hands down one of the best production strains out there. BC can grow and produce some of the best flowers around. And so can you Mr.Smith. Job well done. Now you got me searching for the BCHP..LOL..DAMN YOU..:rofl:
:bravo:

Aight ya'll here is my entry! Blue Dream, Bay Area Cali grown! What u got?? LOL..
rsz_feb2010-2_035.jpg

rsz_feb2010-2_064.jpg

GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE!! See you in the end!! hehehehehe!

BAS can your nugs get any chunkier. Love the fattiness(if thats a word) of those nugz. +rep(when I can again)

Strain: Black Mist (Black Widow x Super Silver Haze x Kali Mist)
Breeder: The Butcher (Slaughter House Seed Co.)
Flower: 8 -10 weeks
Taste: Fruity
High: up up and away!! Put it this way, my best friends wife threw up after smoking a bowl. It "got her to high to fast" :rofl:
Cure: 9 weeks mason jar (burped for 2 weeks, then vacume sealed )

Cured_Black_Mist_3.JPG

Cured_Black_Mist.JPG

Happy Blazin':bong:

thats it...Fattiness is my new word for the month. So if any1 reading this wonders where it came from here it is. I think I'm going to add on my sig. A word of the month on it. And every month change it.
I personally like change, so I think it'll be nice to switch up th sig. a lil bit every month. Kinda an eye catcher. and yes it will always pertain to canna. Just in its own way..LOL

Well here is my humble submission.
Strain - Grape Ape clone
Grow time - 5 weeks veg 8 weeks flower
Indoor grown under 1000 watt hps
Fruity boquet with a definate taste of grape flavor.
Largest bud on plant weighed in at 5 grams +
Here she is ...
Grape_on_bong.JPG

Close up

final_pics_cheery_poppin_027.JPG

Aight ya'll here is my entry! Blue Dream, Bay Area Cali grown! What u got?? LOL..
rsz_feb2010-2_035.jpg

rsz_feb2010-2_064.jpg

GOOD LUCK to EVERYONE!! See you in the end!! hehehehehe!

Outstanding! I'll dream a little dream of Blue!

+rep for the totatl Fattiness!:yummy::peace:

The Nug of the Month Poll for February 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

:QUOTE=ItsChrome;998887]Xcit420 gets my votes.. double that if i can vote on that nice grouping be hind the bud..:bravo:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your support Chrome!!:thanks:

Damn Mr Smith, you and Bay Area Stoner got the shit down, CONGRADS both, but the main proff in in the pipe. That's one hard choice. Hey One other thing SUPERSOIL has produced some of the best pot besides Miricule Grow. Hell I've had to use both. Don't knock either of them dirts, I've used both. Maybe one day I'll enter another but I don't think so for awhile. But don't mean I won't least take a peek.

Congratulations to this month's winners..

February 2010: Nug of the Month
1st: Mr Smith
2nd: spike69
3rd: Xcit420

Rep points and titles being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks so much for your participation and congratulations on your respective victories.

Submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition. Please remember to include info on the strain and other sticky icky details ;)

Back
Top Bottom