• BayAreaStoner

Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The Butcher

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Xcit420

Votes: 7 10.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here is the main cola of the ICE plant I entered into the POM contest. So Frosty and Stanky.

SAM_0864.JPG

SAM_08871.JPG

I think I'll throw alittle baby out there. She was'nt a major producer, but what she did, WILL knock your dick in the dirt. It's called Exile. You thinks shes bad,,,,,,, wait till her sister get's done. She'll kick your ass even worse. It's a Warlock. But anyways heres Exile, and he put a spell on afew here in the North West allready. But just the chosen few. Good plant, fast grow, killer stone, that will Exile you from any duties you might have, with ROCK HARD buds. Well anyways I want Ya'll's opinion.
Feast Your Eyes.
Sorry it's not dried, but they all turn red or deep red afterwards. She was not exception, cept it got got, before I could get a pic. Enjoy

[photos removed pending re-submittal per poster]

looks great man but the rules are the rules and number 5 says 5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form. so I think you're disqualified on this one....sorry :cool: really nice colors tho!

I think I'll throw alittle baby out there. She was'nt a major producer, but what she did, WILL knock your dick in the dirt. It's called Exile. You thinks shes bad,,,,,,, wait till her sister get's done. She'll kick your ass even worse. It's a Warlock. But anyways heres Exile, and he put a spell on afew here in the North West allready. But just the chosen few. Good plant, fast grow, killer stone, that will Exile you from any duties you might have, with ROCK HARD buds. Well anyways I want Ya'll's opinion.
Feast Your Eyes.
Sorry it's not dried, but they all turn red or deep red afterwards. She was not exception, cept it got got, before I could get a pic. Enjoy
Exile-31.JPG

Man people told me it Exiled them for the world.
Exile-21.JPG
What a trip Bro, I have this strain drying right now and now I am really looking foreward to smoking some of it, it looks exacly how mine grew same leave and color nice thaks man.

DreamingOfBuds i'm extremely impressed. your cure is amazing.

:bravo:

IMG_12731.JPG

IMG_12881.JPG

Snowryder that a friend of a friend grew. Best med's i have had in a long time. True 2 hit stuff.

Awesome nugs!

Thought I would enter for poops and laughs. This is from my first grow. Bagseed grown in Supersoil...yeah I said Supersoil lol (before I actually googled "growing marijuana"). Looking back I have no idea how it even produced good bud! Vegged for 60+ days under weak florescent lights, had to be moved each day during flower...but she produced. Not as good as some here but I was proud.

rcc048.jpg

Awesome nugs!

Thought I would enter for poops and laughs. This is from my first grow. Bagseed grown in Supersoil...yeah I said Supersoil lol (before I actually googled "growing marijuana"). Looking back I have no idea how it even produced good bud! Vegged for 60+ days under weak florescent lights, had to be moved each day during flower...but she produced. Not as good as some here but I was proud.

rcc048.jpg

I like the stories of the "plant that could". Thanks for posting this one - props for pride in making it happen ;)

Back
Top Bottom