Votes: 3 5.3%
  • yarddog35

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I decided to put Lilbit in the contest.

This is a jar of her best buds...minus the best cola I have smoked already.. :ganjamon:
Lilbit_bud1.jpg

Lilbit2.jpg

:peace: 420Magazine.

Looks sweet MH. I always get a kick out of your sig, and I'd have to say those buds have a zen-like appearance.:yummy::welldone:
Do you have a quick smoke report for us?

Looks sweet MH. I always get a kick out of your sig, and I'd have to say those buds have a zen-like appearance.:yummy::welldone:
Do you have a quick smoke report for us?

Lilbit's high is fairly Sativa dominant with Indica traits...she makes it real easy to do stuff, decent pain control from being disconnected. Sometimes too disconnected...forgetful kind of weed. She is my anytime weed. As she cures she is developing the slightest hint of maybe grapefruit, will see. I will judge by my friends response..."That tastes like HASH!" :ganjamon:

The Nug of the Month Poll for March 2010 is now open.

Please exercise your 420th amendment

:cheer:Cast Your Vote:cheer:

(First place award only)

Also, please submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print edition.

:blushsmile: We need more photos :blushsmile:

:thanks:

Sweet offerings . i wish everyone luck on the contest.

So if its April, when is the cut-off again?

Bigdeal, your shot is the ultimate underdog dude, Its definitely got hidden complexity :goodjob:

P1000281.jpg

haha, i'll pay that one

Thanks to those who have voted for my little bud... and good luck to the rest of you who have entered some pretty fine looking smoke.

My bud is of Jungle Wreck (Seedsman) and it was grown with all Organic FF nutes. It was held under water for 7 days, each day I changed the water I looked for difference in color but there was none. Not until after the quick dry ( Dryer, hair dryer, fan and finally oven) did it change to this CACA color..

I think it looks like dookie that fell on Pippy's pile of pubes.. but that's just my opinion. I love this method of curing because:
My wife doesn't bitch at me when I light up in doors at night

I can smoke around other fisherman and not cause trouble

Cooking with this herb is wonderful, no bad Ganja taste in the muffins

and finally it looks like Pippy long stockings dangle berry.

Thanks again for flying Sisco airlines..:reading420magazine:

Thanks guys. I just came to this site a month ago, and I wanted to jump in and be a part of the community. What better way than to show what I'm smoking? I didn't really plan on getting any votes, I just felt like participating!

Sisco, no-one can fault the fact you've got a dose of humorous in the mix also dude.

Bigdeal, ether way, glad to see you in the comp

Thnks MountainHigh.

Man, I won one!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who voted for me. . . probably mostly pity votes ;) jk. jk.

All of those budz were organic and super tasty, and the real prize was to get to smoke them. . . Wish I could give you all samples.

thanks everyone for making my day today. This community is the best.

Back
Top Bottom