Votes: 3 5.3%
  • yarddog35

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • MountainHigh

Votes: 14 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
High Olias,

When you upload a pic, by default, you get a medium sized version. You can click on the link and get a larger version if you wish.

I swapped out your pic for the larger version of the same pic to help do it justice. Most of the entrants do put up the large version ;)

Looks like someone dropped some grounded up powdered diamond dust on those buds! Awesome!

thanks bro, yeah, they're not huge because they're scrog, and i tucked them throughout the stretch period to help fill out the screen. . . but they are very potent, dense, and taste like heaven. they were grown in organic supersoil, but I did add a little cha ching in which is not organic.

hey olias.

first, nice buds bro. i wanted to say something about the pics, but a bunch of people already said something and i don't want it to seem like everyone is harpin on it. . . but i broke my regular lens to my DSLR a while ago and have just been surviving on a telephoto i have. . . i don't know all that much about cameras but i've come to learn that a telephoto has a very narrow field of focus, which means when one thing is focused in everything in front and in back of it is blurry. its because my lens was made to be used far away and i'm using it close. I have to stand at least 6 feet away from whatever I am shooting, lol. trust me, a pain in the ass in a tight space. you can see what i mean in my jar shot, the buds that are like 1" taller are totally out of focus. oh well, i do what i can.

anyways, I think your pic is just the slightest bit out of focus, probably because it auto-focused on the lighter. if you point the camera right at a bud, push the buttin half way, let it focus, then just center it back on the lighter holding the button in, that will focus better on the bud, at least thats what i do, but i barely know anything about it.

just trying to help you beat me ;)
gl

Wheel, what can I say other than *Bling*? That stuff looks like it has some healing properties for sure! I bet the taste/smell is pretty swell too.:grinjoint:

thanks bro, smell and taste are awesome, citrusy and skunky. One bowl is easily 2-3 sessions on one head. :ganjamon:

hey olias.

first, nice buds bro. i wanted to say something about the pics, but a bunch of people already said something and i don't want it to seem like everyone is harpin on it. . . but i broke my regular lens to my DSLR a while ago and have just been surviving on a telephoto i have. . . i don't know all that much about cameras but i've come to learn that a telephoto has a very narrow field of focus, which means when one thing is focused in everything in front and in back of it is blurry. its because my lens was made to be used far away and i'm using it close. I have to stand at least 6 feet away from whatever I am shooting, lol. trust me, a pain in the ass in a tight space. you can see what i mean in my jar shot, the buds that are like 1" taller are totally out of focus. oh well, i do what i can.

anyways, I think your pic is just the slightest bit out of focus, probably because it auto-focused on the lighter. if you point the camera right at a bud, push the buttin half way, let it focus, then just center it back on the lighter holding the button in, that will focus better on the bud, at least thats what i do, but i barely know anything about it.

just trying to help you beat me ;)
gl

Helpful and informative post, WheeloFortune.

hey here is my submission:

strain: Dankouver

100_3266.JPG

100_3267.JPG

Great looking nugs, everyone!:goodjob:

Here is my entry. AK 48 feminized from Nirvana grown in Deep Water Culture. Been curing in jars for over a week now after hanging for 6 days. I have smoked a little so far, it is getting better by the day! The taste is mild like the smell, smoke is very smooth even with large tokes. High is good, very "heady" and uplifting but with a good "swollen eyes" feeling. I really like it...good thing cause I have 3+ ounces to smoke :grinjoint:

nug_o_the_month_001.jpg

nug_o_the_month_002.jpg

Great looking nugs, everyone!:goodjob:

Here is my entry. AK 48 feminized from Nirvana grown in Deep Water Culture. Been curing in jars for over a week now after hanging for 6 days. I have smoked a little so far, it is getting better by the day! The taste is mild like the smell, smoke is very smooth even with large tokes. High is good, very "heady" and uplifting but with a good "swollen eyes" feeling. I really like it...good thing cause I have 3+ ounces to smoke :grinjoint:

nug_o_the_month_001.jpg

nug_o_the_month_002.jpg

Looks tasty Yarddog! Congrats on the bountiful harvest.

Back
Top Bottom