• Dweeden420

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for May's contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

Once all nominations are in, we will begin voting for a winner. The contest will be open through the last day of the month.

Each first place winner will receive 50 extra rep points and the title "Nug of the Month Winner". Second and third place winners receive 25 and 10 points respectively. Monthly first place winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest; to be held in January.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Self-nominations only.

rc51sport
31312.JPG

31711.JPG

HazeSeeker
P2040387.JPG

P2070394.JPG

BubbaKush
050909mauiwowie_003.jpg

050909mauiwowie_002.jpg

nbk380
PICT00451.JPG

PICT00471.JPG

pan4gold49
Nepal_Kush_Nom1.jpg

Nepal_Kush_Nom2.jpg

Dweeden420
100_2754a.jpg

100_2752a.jpg

i dont know if anyone was worried about it but just to end any confusion before it starts, that nug of mine, the first pic with the red hairs, its just a diff camera setting, i was playing with it, thats why its so red, color is more true to second pic
lol i dont think anyone really cares tho, im just high... anyways...

-RC

the contest is off to a great start, let's some more entries going! I love this thread, it always smells so good in here.

Nice buds rc and haze, reps to you.

peace and great bud :rollit:

okay i cant help but be in for another month with this entry. Its the first weed i ever smoked ... Maui Wowie very dank smell and taste beautiful lots of trichomes and 75% amber its a laid back high. giggly a little too with no anxiety feelin... might be one of my new favorites. going to keep it in the garden and rotation fo sho
this nug weighs 4.7 gr.

050909mauiwowie_003.jpg

050909mauiwowie_002.jpg

Based on popular request we're spicing things up a bit.

The winner each month will now receive 50 rep points instead of 25

We're also adding a second and third place, which will receive 25 and 10 points respectively.

:cheer:Get your entries in:cheer:

Wow, what great looking buds! I'll take one of each :smokin:

I love this thread, it always smells so good in here.

Let's make this a real horserace...anyone else?:popcorn:

Peace and good bud :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom