Votes: 7 22.6%
  • pan4gold49

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Dweeden420

Votes: 7 22.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very Nice entries.

This is Some Nepal Kush from the Flying Dutchman. These are both over a half ounce nug's. They taste very fruity with a hash after taste and is a good pain reliever.
Nepal_Kush_Nom1.jpg

You Can see by the tric's the amber heads of some killer buds.
Nepal_Kush_Nom2.jpg

Let hope you all like them.:peace:

Pan4

Pretty nugs again this month and only 1 more day after today before the voting begins.

:cheer:Get your last minute entries in:cheer:

There are now 3 places awarded rep points and the first place winner's points have been doubled to 50.

FYI - Dweeden420's entry is a fresh chop so it's qualified as a nug.

A nug is a nug as long as it is not attached to a living plant.. It does not matter if it is freshly cut or a year into cure... These contests are supposed to be fun, and a great way to show off your hard work ( unless you bought it) and to get some rep points in the process. It's all good, all the nugs are beautiful and you are all weiners, I mean winners in my book...on that note, Great job everyone!!!!!!! Don't Worry, be IRIEEEEEE.... :ganjamon:
:goodjob:

You guys all have good points.

We want to make sure line is clearly drawn to ensure fairness and consistency.

I'll update the description tomorrow for the June's contest; to help clarify.

Plant of the Month = A living unharvested plant
Nug of the Month = shot of a nug or cola after the plant has been pulled or the nug/cola has been cut free from the plant

This opens up some good potential strategy considerations. What do you think will earn you the most votes? People that don't want to see green might not vote for fresh chops. Others might prefer the fully hydrated look.

Post your best offerings and have fun - great advice BE IRIE

The poll is now open for the May Nug of the Month contest.

All entries have been consolidated in post #1 on page #1 to simplify comparison

Decisions, decisions....

:cheer::popcorn::cheer:

I'm kidda new at the whole contest stuff so...question. These nugs, are they from plants you have grown yourself or nugs you have purchased and are now in your possession?

This contest is getting better and better!

It's hard to vote this month, I love them all. I hope everyone will stop by and place their votes, and let's get cooking on next month's contest. Who wants to be first? :popcorn:

Thanks everyone for your entries. :rollit:

Back
Top Bottom