• Janja

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Kronnoisseur

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • tennvol

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulation Janga for your win and congratulations to you my great friend MountainHigh for being runner up.

Unofficial Nonsense:

As I noted on the MOM site, as runner up Mountain, you would be asked to fill in for Janga if it is discovered that he (or she ? ) has streaked naked through any town with a population of more than 1000 and was photographed doing it or has had other more serious indiscretions like using Miracle Grow nutes for his grow and not doing a two week flush.

:Rasta:

Damn that was close there were only 999 people in that town LMAO :slide: and i know im safe on the nutes i grow strictly 100% organic in soil with the bio canna line, a long time family used 12 ammendment soil, and organic teas. producing nothing but the finest with the whitest burn:blunt: Peace and Jah Bless everyone, great contest this months should be good as well :tokin:

Congratulations to Janja, our Sep/Oct consolidated 2010 Nug of the Month Winner.

Rep Points and Title being adjusted right now ;)

Thanks to all for comments and votes, we had great participation this month.

Thanks to all who participated ;)

I'll contact Janja via PM to make arrangements for prize collection. Janja wins a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International and three sizes (3"x4", 4"x6", and 6"x6") of 420 Stealth Bags from Flat-D Innovations!

:cheer:Janja:cheer:

Yeah man seriously good job that was a crazy nug when I first saw it I was like "uh ohhhh" hahahah. :grinjoint:

zhummingsig.jpg

Back
Top Bottom