Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Kronnoisseur

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • tennvol

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Plant of the Month Contest: September/October 2010

there are alot of new popular strains but i like to take it ol'school...Here's my entry, its my CLASSIC CHRONIC- AK-47 x Northern Lights x Skunk 100% Organic...hope you guys like it...
4991.jpg

Photo0020.jpeg

:cheer:

First off, that is a very beautiful nug you have there!! Don't the rules state that nugs have to be dry and smokable for consideration? Maybe that one is better for next month. Not trying to be a buzz kill for that beauty, just seems that there are some issues with the rules already on this contest.
Much aloha and keep up the great results!!

Oh, and this would have been my entry had I made it in time-
10_19_1_003.jpg

10_19_2.jpg

Sour Diesel at a perfect 7g at 3.35" long, tastes like lemon candy!! Look out next month, Ima coming!! LOL

Doing some more digging I found out the dispensary guy got the name wrong, it's not Scarlet Flame it's Scarlet Fire, High Yield, 7-8 weeks flower time, Sativa Indica hybrid. I took 2 of mine down at 9 and a slower one at 10. The plant really is a good producer giving you those purple hue's, I like it! I guess the breeder of the plant gave it to organicann to distribute, so more digging to do I wanna know the genes. Easy to grow medium height good growing and somewhat bushy. :thumb:

That's nothing like the Sour D I've had my hands on, maybe it's just the pic or I got wrong stuff but I believe it's pretty pale green then again NW growers leave some of the caked leaves for bag appeal and protecting trichs maybe I'm just used to that and the frosted pale underside. Hmm same scale as that buddy too lol. BTW finished well buddy dense nugget right there!!!

zhummingsig.jpg

Thanks wingman and Kron. Its a sour diesel #8, but thats the only pheno I've ever seen so so I don't have have anything to compare it too, but its taste is incredible and its hella stoney (and thats by Hawaii standards...lol). I'll be harvesting in a couple weeks so I'll have dried beauties in a few and I'll try to show the trich's a little better, that one I was more trying to show off its density.

That's a tough call, what do you say tennvol? Should it be disqualified or is there a reason we are unaware of?
Don't the rules state that nugs have to be dry and smokable for consideration?

All right! Looks like I have something good enough that just got trimmed off the 'ol hanging branch. :ganjamon: Taking pics today I'm joining in again! :morenutes:

Edit: Here's those quick shots buds. Give you the info on this beauty in a few. It's a new elite cut that was a limited release at a near by dispensary...

IMG_14076.JPG

IMG_14106.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

WOW -- This is beautiful.

That's a tough call, what do you say tennvol? Should it be disqualified or is there a reason we are unaware of?

I can tell you 100% that the bud is just cut and very wet, doesn't seem there should be any debate on that. And now there are just a few days left to vote, if there where any votes for that bud (which wouldn't surprise me, it is nice looking) shouldn't those voters have the opportunity to vote for a qualifying bud?

He's got one vote guys, is it really that big of a deal?

If I get 5 people saying they want it disqualified, I will, otherwise, let's keep the vibe positive and keep moving forward. ;)

Its your contest and your rules, so its no big deal for me at all, and if I came across as having any negative vibes I am sorry. I m the kind of guy that likes to keep things straight, so I was just trying to help. Honestly I figured the guy would respond along the lines of 'oops, missed that part of the rules', but its all good and now I know not to say anything so I don't cause trouble.
Aloha

You were helping, thank you brother. All is good. Maybe he will reply with "ooops". Let's see if anyone else pushes it, if they do, we'll satisfy them. I think we will definitely learn from this one for future contests, however one vote just seems worthless to even mess with. I'll do whatever the majority votes though, thanks for your feedback, it is most greatly appreciated! :)

Congratulation Janga for your win and congratulations to you my great friend MountainHigh for being runner up.

Unofficial Nonsense:

As I noted on the MOM site, as runner up Mountain, you would be asked to fill in for Janga if it is discovered that he (or she ? ) has streaked naked through any town with a population of more than 1000 and was photographed doing it or has had other more serious indiscretions like using Miracle Grow nutes for his grow and not doing a two week flush.

:Rasta:

Congratulations, Janja, for the win. Wonderful nug.

All of the nugs look great. It was a challenge deciding which one to vote for.

Back
Top Bottom