• Janja

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • Kronnoisseur

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • tennvol

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I give a lot of credit to those that grow, as I have only tried (and failed) twice in all my years of smoking. In light of that, I would like to respectfully step down from this months contest...I'll leave it to those that can grow...besides, while high quality medical grade bud, mine have not done very well in the past several months...

:peace:

Whoa NCal-cyclist that Chemdog is the epitomie of a chronic NOTM. Please do not drop out I was voting for you but do also love the Mr Nice Purple nug that is the sh*t.
+Reps to all entrants

i dont know but there can be only 1 winner an its who by the poll wins i seen great nugs lose old nugs new nugs this is a head scratcher so i think i will just go back to looking an not voting which was 1 reason which i joined the forum to vote but 420 kicks butt an im sure ya will get it streamlined

:thanks:holysmokey we all appreciate your input but please do not stop over this discussion there are always many. I look forward to you voting and posting it is of benefit to us all.

Just added to the list of prizes is a case of RAW Organic Rolling Papers from HBI International!

More to come by the end of the day. ;)

:welldone: You are truly 420% dedicated to us all :thanks:for all your hard work, and for providing us all a home! :surf:

All right! Looks like I have something good enough that just got trimmed off the 'ol hanging branch. :ganjamon: Taking pics today I'm joining in again! :morenutes:

Edit: Here's those quick shots buds. Give you the info on this beauty in a few. It's a new elite cut that was a limited release at a near by dispensary...

IMG_14076.JPG

IMG_14106.JPG

zhummingsig.jpg

Kron that a great lookin bud this makes it a tough decision

Thanks man this nug is from one of two of the Scarlet Flame plants I harvested. One weighed 23.3 the other 15.1. Harvested at 9 weeks indoors with a 2 week flush, it's so frosty you don't notice the purple lol. From top to bottom the plant is this quality with solid purple stem everywhere and has dense light green nugs with purple hue's and frosted every which way with iridescent orange hairs to boot (I wish I got a picture before I harvested, got some pics at day 45 somewhere). Smells like sour lemon grapes, with what I can only describe as a hashy clean smooth taste at the moment, the high has a somewhat creeper onset (heady & social) then following up with a pleasant body high. Pictures do not do it justice. At all. It's like Tom Hill Deep Chunk frosty status for sure!!! To bad the genetics are a mystery... Great stuff this month everyone, tough competition! :surf: Puff puff!

zhummingsig.jpg

Just added to the list of monthly prizes for this contest are three sizes (3"x4", 4"x6", and 6"x6") of 420 Stealth Bags from Flat-D Innovations!

Great entries guys, please keep them coming! :)

Re: Plant of the Month Contest: September/October 2010

there are alot of new popular strains but i like to take it ol'school...Here's my entry, its my CLASSIC CHRONIC- AK-47 x Northern Lights x Skunk 100% Organic...hope you guys like it...
4991.jpg

Photo0020.jpeg

:cheer:

Okay guys, Nug of the Month contest is now open for voting! :woohoo:

Only 7 entries this month, we had twice as many plants and members nominated than nugs, yet nugs are the easiest to come by. Everyone has one in their possession right about now, so let's see what we can do to increase the submissions next month. ;)

There are definitely some truly lovely flowers being displayed this month, wish I could taste every single one of them! I am constantly amazed at the photographic skills that some of you are equipped with, making my mental motor run in HIGH gear today for our yearly contests and maybe a special print issue and calendar for 2011. ;)

Good luck to all of you, everyone is just as worthy as the next!

We are truly grateful for your participation and support!
:goodluck:

Have you placed your vote? :popcorn:

This one's going to be a tough one. Good luck all.

:goodluck:

Re: Nug of the Month Contest: October 2010

Ok...let's give a try for September....I present Chem Dog...one of the strongest smokes I've had the pleasure of trying. A VERY heavy indica/body high. Too much for those with little 420 experience or low tolerances...or so I've been told.

ChemDawg5.jpg

ChemDawg1.jpg

I am with you all the way NCal-cyclist!

This beautiful Nug should be Nug of the Month.:slide: :popcorn:

Meh, I'll find something to please you guys 21 more strains to go over here... :goodjob: My frosty nugs have been taking a beating! :)

Junglekidd you always post awesome nugs, but I think you need to go further out with one of the shots for a good sight!

zhummingsig.jpg

Super Lemon Haze, I don't care for the yield but I love the taste and the high. your photo of the cola looks awsome... :yummy: :thumb:

Super_Lemon_Haze_cola.jpg

Yeah that "nug" was around 10 grams and barely fit in the jar lengthwise, and I really love her too....:yummy: (Think I got lucky with my pheno, she's a beast.)

(In case you guys didn't know, you can click on the picture and get a larger version...:Rasta:)

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom