• tennvol

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Keith Lake

420 Emeritus
420 Staff
Nug-Month_new.jpg

We are now accepting nominations for the Nug of the Month contest.

Please submit a photo of your best nug (there is a separate contest thread for plants.) The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Each winner will receive 100 rep points, the title "Nug of the Month Winner", a case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International and three sizes (3"x4", 4"x6", and 6"x6") of 420 Stealth Bags from Flat-D Innovations!

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Also, submit your best high resolution photos to photos@420magazine.com for publication in 420 Magazine's print editions.

Rules:

1. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical Marijuana co-op, collective or dispensary.

2. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

3. Maximum of two photos per member. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

4. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread.
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

5. Nugs must be "dry" and in "ready to smoke" form.

6. Self-nominations only.

7. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

Consolidated Entries For September/October 2010

NCal-cyclist
ChemDawg5.jpg

ChemDawg1.jpg

MOTAvation
Meds_0031.JPG

Meds_002.JPG

MountainHigh
Super_Lemon_Haze_cola.jpg

Super_Lemon_Haze_closeup.jpg

jungleekidd
09330934.JPG

09320935.JPG

Highgrade1
P4210156test-1.jpg

Janja
P1010002_1280x958_.jpg

P1010003_1280x958_.jpg

Kronnoisseur
IMG_14076.JPG

IMG_14106.JPG

tennvol
4991.jpg

Photo0020.jpeg

re: Nug of the Month Contest: October 2010

Ok...let's give a try for September....I present Chem Dog...one of the strongest smokes I've had the pleasure of trying. A VERY heavy indica/body high. Too much for those with little 420 experience or low tolerances...or so I've been told.

ChemDawg5.jpg

ChemDawg1.jpg

My entry for this month will be PurpleKush.The taste is very fruity a hint of berries when you exhale.The high is a great body high, relaxes your whole muscles.Great smoke for when you come home from work and just want to chill.

PurpleKush
Meds_0031.JPG

Meds_002.JPG

This is the cola from my recent Super Lemon Haze harvest...:tokin:
Super_Lemon_Haze_cola.jpg

Changed my mind and put in a close up of her instead of another picture of her... :Rasta:
Super_Lemon_Haze_closeup.jpg

:peacetwo:

Man, I can't decide at this point... that Lemon Haze is lookin mighty sweet though. I was thinkin about an entry of mine own but, you boys/girls might be too dank for my stuff (this year anyways :)
Mine won't be done for a bit and... I don't need to pluck anything early (that's a blessing in itself) so, I think I'll just wait till next month!
All the entries look super, you are all winners just based on the fact that you made it through harvest... I wish you all the best, you deserve it... cheers!

Beautiful! Beautiful!

Who else wants to enter? :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom