420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2021

420 Magazine's Nug of the Month: January 2021

• Ljb1 - Gelato

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AndIhalped - Purple Goat (Trainwreck x Blueberry Skunk)

• ChronicTrees - Purple Pineapple Skunk

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Happy new year folks!

Here we have a tiny nug of Slimeade. A cross made by another grower here on 420mag. It is a Crumbled Lime crossed with an unknown strain.
Her terps are acrid and fruity and the effects are well balanced but strong.

Fantastic entries so far. Good luck everyone....

:passitleft:
Beautiful my friend good luck!

Just cut it off today. Think it may have been a couple days early. Forgive the sugar leaves but she's all mine. My 2nd grow ever an auto flower called Power Plant.

IMG_20210102_122717011_HDR.jpg
Looks great my friend!

I’m curious, how much did that run ya? I’m always curious about prices in other places lol

I’m curious, how much did that run ya? I’m always curious about prices in other places lol
Going on a dispensary tour in Chicago was a combination my wife's Christmas present and a combination of going on a field trip/research trip.
We were looking to acquire the best of the best. We popped by five dispensaries looking for their best.
The Kosher Kush was from Midway Dispensary/rythm branding.
Cost: $$$ after tax about 65 U.S. for an eighth or $$$ 18 U.S. a gram.

I just mi
This is MY lava freeze again , this strain is highly recommended , it will blow your socks right off , its the best smelling strain , best hitting strain ive grown YET, i never enter these comps , but after getting a third im hungry :laugh:
Wish i could take better pics though , always lets my buds down ,

Good luck everyone:goodluck:

View media item 1808808
View media item 1808807
I might just have to give it a try my friend! Looks great

Happy new year folks!

Here we have a tiny nug of Slimeade. A cross made by another grower here on 420mag. It is a Crumbled Lime crossed with an unknown strain.
Her terps are acrid and fruity and the effects are well balanced but strong.

Fantastic entries so far. Good luck everyone....

:passitleft:
Looks like moss. I love it!

Thought I’d join the party with my Critical White bud... a cool kicking buzz with 21% thc rating but feels higher than that. Extremely smooth/creamy taste on the intake and a beautiful fruity/hash/skunk taste exhaling the smoke. Uplifting high with plenty of laughter. @Weed Seeds Express did an amazing job with genetics ..... she grew decent sized nuggets with ease.
Good luck everyone :ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom