Votes: 0 0.0%
  • BakedARea - Girl Scout Cookies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renee Roberts

420 Support
420 Staff
Welcome to 420 Magazine's Nug of the Month Contest!

Please submit a photo of your best nug. (There is a separate contest thread for plants)

The nug must be your own, either purchased or grown. Optionally, we'd love to hear about the strain, taste, aroma, potency, effect, weight or any other frosty details that you're willing to share.

The contest will be open for submissions from the 1st until the 14th at midnight PST. At one minute past midnight on the 15th, we will begin voting for a winner.

All winners receive "Nug of the Month" title and the following Prize Package:

420 Magazine: 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Magazine Magnet, 420 Magazine Stickers & Small 420 Magazine Nug Jar
GeoPot: Five 7 Gallon GeoPots
Geoflora Nutrients: 4lb Geoflora Veg & 4lb Geoflora Bloom
Cannabis Irrigation Supply: 12 Outlet Manifold Kit for Greenhouse and Hydroponics
Foods Alive: Organic Toasted Hemp Seeds
PerfectPipe: Two Pipe Travel Kit
Sierra Natural Science: SNS-217 Spider Mite Control - 1 Quart Mix Pouch
Prescription Blend: Complete Nutrient Kit

Shipping fees may apply to some packages shipped outside of the U.S.
You are responsible for any additional fees applied by customs.
Additional Details On Prize Shipping & Customs Duties

Monthly winners are automatically eligible for our prestigious "Nug of the Year" contest in January.

Contest Guidelines:

1. The contest is open to members with 50 or more posts. Members must also have at least 50 posts to be entitled to vote.

2. Contest entries must be original photos of your own nug(s), rather recent and never entered into one of our contests before. The nug photo may include several nugs or a cola. This nug may be grown by yourself or purchased at a legal medical dispensary.

3. Entries must include ONLY photos of the nug. But you may add one photo as a reference point for size or a closeup/macro.

4. Maximum of two photos per member. Both photos must be of the same strain or batch of nugs. Updating photos throughout the month is not allowed.

5. Remember to upload your photo through our Photo Gallery before posting it on this thread: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

6. Nugs must be dry and ready to smoke or vaporize. Any nug that appears to be too moist to smoke or vaporize will be deemed an invalid entry. No "wet" nugs please.

7. Self-nominations only. Past winners are ineligible for 3 months from date of win.

8. Competition is open to the first 25 entries.

9. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, or any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) is considered cheating and is prohibited. Promotion also includes family and friends who register a new account for voting purposes. Campaigning in any form - including but not limited to mentioning the entry in any thread outside the contest, a signature link to the entry and campaigning via PMs - will result in the entry being removed from the month's contest. A second instance, either in a different contest during the same month or in any future contest, will attract a lifetime ban from all future contests.

10. Editing Photos: You may resize and/or crop your photos, however adding text, images and effects are prohibited. This makes it a fair contest for all, as not everyone can afford photo editing programs and/or know how to use the them.

11. Staff members from this or any other cannabis forum/community and/or 420 Magazine sponsors are not permitted to enter our contests.

By posting a submission into this contest, it is assumed that you have read and agree to abide by each of the aforementioned rules. Consider your submission your "virtual signature".

Contests Are Legitimate: Now that votes are publicly visible, it should be obvious who is voting. We have endless ways of discovering cheating and are always successful. If you are caught cheating, your entry will be deleted and you'll be called out in the public thread, visible to everyone. Reason being that in the past, when we removed the offending entry without any announcement (to help minimize embarrassment for the member), it often led to uninformed (or worse, misinformed) members questioning our motives and calling us censorship nazi's. More often than not, the cheater themselves would claim innocence, causing a higher workload for our staff. For these reasons, we now alert the community of what happened, to save all the confusion and massive workload on our team.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Consolidated Entries

ProfessorFlora - Orange Cane

full

full

Krissi1982 - Amnesia
20211201_071340.jpg

20211201_070843.jpg

Cactusreefer - Blueberry Widow
Screenshot_20211205-121914_Photos.jpg

Stinker - Orange Sherbet
full

full

Paintedbudman - Critical

full

full

BakedARea - Girl Scout Cookies
full

Jon - Slurricane
Bud of the Month Entry 1.jpg

REAL CLOSEUP SLURRICANE FINISHED BUD.jpg

Farmer Reading - Modern Meigs

full

full

BeezLuiz - Granddaddy Purple
full

full

DonkeyDick - Critical Purple Kush
full

Virgin Ground - Super Skunk
full

full

:goodluck::goodluck: :goodluck:

Orange Cane.

OMFG! Don't try to grind this stuff lol. It tastes like oranges but with added metallic buzz and causes your face to slip off your skull. Nice but small herb....

Good luck everyone.
:passitleft:

OK I'm going to revise my entry as Blueberry was not quite smokeable at this juncture. I'll flip this completely the other way and focus on trichomes rather than color

So here is "The Lorax" my Amnesia outdoor/indoor grow I finished up about 3/4 of the way through in my tent...She's extremely citrus smelling and easy on the palette. A hit home smoke that gives you energy and focus while keeping you nice and relaxed.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

20211201_071340.jpg

20211201_070843.jpg

OK I'm going to revise my entry as Blueberry was not quite smokeable at this juncture. I'll flip this completely the other way and focus on trichomes rather than color

So here is "The Lorax" my Amnesia outdoor/indoor grow I finished up about 3/4 of the way through in my tent...She's extremely citrus smelling and easy on the palette. A hit home smoke that gives you energy and focus while keeping you nice and relaxed.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!

20211201_071340.jpg

20211201_070843.jpg
LMAO. That is unreal. I was just about to enter too. Nope. Not this month. I already can't compete and the contest only has one page so far!

LMAO. That is unreal. I was just about to enter too. Nope. Not this month. I already can't compete and the contest only has one page so far!
Now Jon...that was super sweet of you, however, I know with all that something something you got going on over there and your growing ways, you produce some fine looking and smoking buds very much stack-worthy right in line here :cheer: Hell, I sometimes get scared to put in something but know it's all fun and if nothing else, I get dinged every time a new delicious bud or beautiful plant or photo pops up. Chuck one in the bunch, I'm sure she's a flipping looker :green_heart:

This nug is off my Critical Autoflower from Nirvana. This nug is frosty and full of trichromes. The aroma is sort of like lucky charms and the taste is sweet with a tangy aftertaste. The plant she came from stood 48" tall and produced 10 oz of good dry bud.

Excellent group of entries this month, I have no chance of winning but at least with this entry I don't feel embarrassed! I count that as a win!!! take care and as always keep it green!

Going to try again! But this time, I am going to enter this nuglet of love from my GSC #9. This plant produced an abundant sweet aroma with a hint of mint. She has a sweet and smooth smoke. She gets you to a relaxed and happy mental place. I wish I had a lot more of this one. She's loaded with trichomes!

Ok, @Krissi1982 talked me into it. Better to be in the game and have some fun. Thanks, krissi!

My entry is a finished Slurricane bud from my current harvest. Here's a picture of her in the sun sitting on my scale, and a closeup of her so as to show what she really has going on. This plant was grown in a tent under LED in Sohum soil, vegged for 70 days and flowered for 74. She smells beyond dank, is very strong, and is extremely indica-stoney. This medicine will last me a long time if for no other reason than she's way too stoney for me to smoke during the day when I need to get stuff done. This is nighty-night medicine. The strain is a cross of Dos Si Dos x Purple Punch, and the dominant terpenes are Limonene, β-Caryophyllene, Germacrene B Linalool and α-Pinene. If you are a real high thc indica fan you could do a lot worse than this strain.

Ok, @Krissi1982 talked me into it. Better to be in the game and have some fun. Thanks, krissi!
There we go!!! I am glad you did too. Beautiful entry Jon. I went the opposite and put in a not so pretty and trimmed nug. Haaa haaaa.
Look at that frosty goodness.

My entry is a finished Slurricane bud from my current harvest. Here's a picture of her in the sun sitting on my scale, and a closeup of her so as to show what she really has going on. This plant was grown in a tent under LED in Sohum soil, vegged for 70 days and flowered for 74. She smells beyond dank, is very strong, and is extremely indica-stoney. This medicine will last me a long time if for no other reason than she's way too stoney for me to smoke during the day when I need to get stuff done. This is nighty-night medicine. The strain is a cross of Dos Si Dos x Purple Punch, and the dominant terpenes are Limonene, β-Caryophyllene, Germacrene B Linalool and α-Pinene. If you are a real high thc indica fan you could do a lot worse than this strain.

Textbook!

Hi Y'all,

This little nug caught my eye.
A local strain called Modern Meigs.

Earthy and well bodied taste accompanied with a fun and funky smell.
A cerebral high that simultaneous knocks you on your ass.

Grrrreat nugs and good luck
Well, sir, I beg to differ. THIS is textbook. The frost, especially on that stem side, is ASTOUNDING. Looks like you could practically run a tiny blade along those sugar leaves and smoke straight trichomes all day!!! WOW.

Back
Top Bottom