• Sadalix424

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • DJMattz0r

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • VapedOutJoe

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well I finally got a better camera and the new crop of Power Kush is dried and curing. In keeping with the true fashion of the "Nug" of the Month contest, I am entering a perfect "Nug" of the Power Kush harvest. I have much larger buds from the harvest, but really liked this serious nug!

Canon_NOTM.jpg

Canon_nug3.jpg

wow beautiful....but i'm currently growing gdp both inside and outside and that nug is so pretty

Man! With all these awesome looking nugs, I think I may have already lost but I'll toss my nug into the hat anyways. This girl is from my very first grow! It's northern lights grown in a Deep Water Culture system with CFLs.

SDC10875.JPG

SDC10884.JPG

Man! With all these awesome looking nugs, I think I may have already lost but I'll toss my nug into the hat anyways. This girl is from my very first grow! It's northern lights grown in a Deep Water Culture system with CFLs.

SDC10875.JPG

SDC10884.JPG

that looks edible! don't try it though, I have and didn't like it! :grinjoint:

I guess Im going to start growing purple strains from now on....thats all anyone seems to dig....its ok.....they are quite beautiful.....better yet Im going to come up with a FREAK color.....hell it may even be a male

I guess Im going to start growing purple strains from now on....thats all anyone seems to dig....its ok.....they are quite beautiful.....better yet Im going to come up with a FREAK color.....hell it may even be a male

How about that purple with that rainbow kush breeded together?

OG18 ..one of Attitude's free ones...this is a clone
smells like fruit and fuel. The smoke is very dense...like when you take a hit a hit of hash and it expands your lungs. That makes you cough..now you are done. Dont really need a second hit but you want to taste it again...now your really nonfunctional.
comes on quick and hard....lasts 3 solid hrs. sleep will come very easily.
1st real attempt at soil. used Floranova and molassses. 1K HPS in a 4x4 tent
005361.JPG

DSC_01162.JPG

you got my vote pit:bravo:

Well I don't have anything purple right now, but this is some amazing Trainwreck I picked up. I have had Trainwreck a handful of times and this is the best. Locally grown, this has a very pungent aroma of lemony/cat piss/minty/diesel/pine scent and if you put your nose right up in it, a tone of sweetness, like berry. Quite complex, haha. This batch is covered in trichs and the nugs are so sticky. Smoke is very 'spicy' but smooth, feels intense while it is in your lungs. The high is very cerebral at first, uplifting and intense then a creeper body high that has overtaken a few of my friends. Helps me sleep after the body high for sure. A very mellowing smoke. This was the nicest nug out of the 4 that were 3g+.

P1020789_Large_.JPG

P1020745_Large_.JPG

edit: removed 2 of 4 photos as per rules

Back
Top Bottom