420 Magazine's Official Girl Scout Cookies Comparative Grow By Modest Grower

ditto - maybe a 2nd trellis to help tame?

I was in a similar situation with my current 4 x 4 tent that I am journaling. I did what I could to get them as flat on top and far enough away from my light so I can take advantage of the lights efficiency. It wasn't ideal but I am making work.
Happy Friday! I am considering this as well. I am also wondering if the lady on the right finishes first if I can further bend the lady on the left over to the right lowering the buds.

Also, I think I need to hit that @Elevated Lighting Company level defol to keep things semi in order.

Heeeeeey you guys! Thats what I imagine this cola saying to the others. My fingers are soooo sticky after doing some tweaking.

20210806_235325.jpg

Looking spot on bud for time frame of flowering.

Some strains can even surprise the best of us with stretch in flowering.

Happy Monday!

Day 94, day 46 from flip. I am starting to see more and more what I need to do as they are no longer growing vertical. The lady on the right is thick and frosty. The lady on the left has finally stopped vertical growth and is starting to fill in. She is stiiiiicky.

The lady on the left is much more citrus in the smell and seems to be more sativa leaning. Lady on the right has the chocolate earthy tones.

Lights off with flash :

20210809_191719.jpg
20210809_191739.jpg

Day 97 and 49 from flip. They are starting to bulk up and I am liking the frost and the fragrance. The one on the right pictured below is more of a chocolate earthy type smell where the one on the left is heavy citrus. I'm really excited to see these after cure. The picture honestly doesn't do it justice but it was an attempt.

20210813_001859.jpg

Happy Saturday and thabk you for stopping by everyone! @HashFart the smell is not very pronounced outside or even inside the tent but when I delicately handle the colas to adjust them I get a ton of glorious stank. So far the one on the left (more sativa leaning) has been very citrus and I think specifically lime but I am still trying to put my finger on it. The one on the right (more indica) has chocolate earthy notes but last night I think I started to pick up a little mint again. Not 100% sure as I handled both but that is my impression at the moment.

A good bud for low key grow (I do have a carbon filter going too though) but the smells I get when handling are really starting to become mouth watering.

Happy Saturday and thabk you for stopping by everyone! @HashFart the smell is not very pronounced outside or even inside the tent but when I delicately handle the colas to adjust them I get a ton of glorious stank. So far the one on the left (more sativa leaning) has been very citrus and I think specifically lime but I am still trying to put my finger on it. The one on the right (more indica) has chocolate earthy notes but last night I think I started to pick up a little mint again. Not 100% sure as I handled both but that is my impression at the moment.

A good bud for low key grow (I do have a carbon filter going too though) but the smells I get when handling are really starting to become mouth watering.

Ye I here you, being up close to the plants when one begins to experience the potential profile of terpenes or scent of the strain is quite amazing

@Weed Seeds Express GSC will live up to its name of fresh baked cookies :thumb:

Are you going to be making hash ,,, you are going to have alot of topshelf weed
I am definitely looking into making hash but I never have before. I am thinking about using dry ice on the trimmings. I would love to by a press and go from keif to rosin

Are you going to be making hash ,,, you are going to have alot of topshelf weed
I swear you and my local grow shop owner are in cahoots (spelling?) I picked up a 5 bag bubble hash set for 5 gallon buckets. I figure I will see if I can whip up some hash

Back
Top Bottom