• TxState

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • night_neo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CalVet

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
alwaysbuzzed, that thing looks good enough to eat - leaves and all!

On your second allowable picture, you might think about adding a yardstick/ruler, Bic™, or something else in order to show scale.

Like most of the contests around here, this one is going to be a toughie to decide who to vote for.

you're killin me always buzzed. i thought i had a pretty good chance this month, but that G13 is freakin BEAutiful...you can post 2 pictures as your entry, i dont know if you knew that or not. take another one and show us the rest of that plant. you're not allowed to post 2 new pictures, but you can post one more. they just dont want you taking more pictures of the plant as it develops more. so you're allowed 2, you should put one more up and it might help your chances. couldnt hurt anyway, right? good luck man, shit looks sweet!! what company is that? i've seen some flying dutchmen G13 Haze seeds and they looked sweet. were they feminized?

Ok mates, as a new member, ill debute with following pics of my Jamil Sayyida outdoor plant from Karma Genetics grown indoor in Denmarc. Im still tokin from it :Rasta:

8-3-09msofi100.jpg

1-3-09msofi062.jpg

I'll snap another pic of the whole plant in a couple days before I harvest her :cheer:

Cant wait to see it, but sense a great single cola!! Very fine job alwaysbuzzed, keep it up :rollit:

Entries are made throughout the month (see post #1 of this thread for more details)

After the month ends, we'll open the poll for 10 days and everyone gets to vote.

Winner gets 25 rep points and the prestigious title Plant of the Month Winner

you're killin me always buzzed. i thought i had a pretty good chance this month, but that G13 is freakin BEAutiful...you can post 2 pictures as your entry, i dont know if you knew that or not. take another one and show us the rest of that plant. you're not allowed to post 2 new pictures, but you can post one more. they just dont want you taking more pictures of the plant as it develops more. so you're allowed 2, you should put one more up and it might help your chances. couldnt hurt anyway, right? good luck man, shit looks sweet!! what company is that? i've seen some flying dutchmen G13 Haze seeds and they looked sweet. were they feminized?

Yea sorry dude, I was going to vote for yours but that G13 just takes the cake, it's frosty as hell on the bottoms of the leaves!!!! I really wish I would've gotten some good pics of my plants before they got chopped to enter...

The G13 is an outstanding bud, but to be a champ I demand a pic of the whole plant. Sure its a winner

Sales speach:
The Jamil is an absolutely outstanding plant, and im just a servant presenting it. From start it took of as a winner, all the time twice as big as its fellow growmates, it turned out to be a monster. This beatiful lady, as Jamil Sayyida means in arabic, just does it for me, and she truely deserve a titel. Smells just like nice earthy red erdbeers with a twist of lebanese.

hazyatbest;
That plant is a winner too, great work

Back
Top Bottom