• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hieroglyphe - Jack Herer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more pic that are posted the harder it becomes for me to decide who to vote for!!!!

Thanks...
Yes the strain is Sensi Star
Breeder is Paradise Seeds...

There seems to be other breeders of Sensi Star now, so I'd make sure you get them from Paradise Seeds...

And I wish that I would have waited to post pics, because now she is in her 48hr dark before chop, the resin glands have really exploded!!! At first I thought it was the white fluffy mold growing on the buds, then a closer look, NOPE not mold, that's fucking trichomes packed so tightly together it looks like mold...

:Namaste:

Take some more pics...you can always run her again with those if you don't win this month. :thumb:

Hey Mr. Smith, fantastic plant you got there man. I have not found the seeds to pull off a girl like that yet. You did a great job raising that beauty. Someone probably asked already but how many gallon pot was she raised in? The entries this month are great, I am kinda rethinking posting my White Widow the competition is pretty stiff this month. Excellent job everyone.

Hey GanjaGrower what kinda light you running on that? Lookn great :thumb:
Thanks 4 the props Mrgivemethat. I frame my flwr rooms w/ 600s and back them up w/ 1Ks for penetration. Adjust-a-Wings, some vertical, negative air. I set the purps near fresh air intakes to help w/ the chill factor and give them some extra blue end spectrum w/ mix 600 MHs and/or the 600 DualArcs that I just picked up and am giving a look-see at.

Mad respect to Mr Smith! It takes some real skill to grow a plant like that, bro. Wow!

ok so i have to enter my jedi from last year so here it is all....

JEDI OG KUSH: harvested 3/11

SDC13825.JPG

SDC13827.JPG

100% cfl grow in soil got about 18g per plant in 3 gallon pots:thanks:

2nd Grow CFL Veg/HPS Bloom/LST/FIM Multiple Strains

ya know..... i thought i might have a decent chance this month with my jedi.....wow.... alll im sayin....wish me luck guys mr smith is gunna take it in my mind... that plants amazing....all cfl? or hps?

Some great looking plants in here! GJ everyone. I might enter..have a first grow on week 8 flowering that I am sure would like a spot at glory :D but damn Mr. Smith... that's a beast.. I was expecting to find a face and arms reaching out of that :D hell of a job.

lol i hope not too jakester cuz tht jedi of mine was frkn nice but cmon, we can dream n all but how many people u think are gonna look at godzirra over there without their mouth agape, goin..."OMFG LOOK AT THAT". n e ways im enjoyin all the pics none the less

:420:

I would like to enter my S.A.G.E. runt, standing in at 5 and 1/2 inches. She might be small, but she is still worth a look!
She was flowered for 12 weeks, has very low smell, and is the only smoke i have that will last for hours. No kidding 3+ hours after you smoke and your still buzzed.

100_03984.JPG

100_03992.JPG

I hope you like her as much as i do.

These are pictures of some of Kingdom organic Seeds (KOS) Deep phaze F2's i am making, which is made up of Tom Hill's Deep Chunk x Sanoma County Purple haze,

I Selected a Resin bomb from the Tom Hill side of the strain, with an amazing blueberry sweet candy taste and smell, and of course purple coloring as you all know i :circle-of-love: my purps.

Seeds are nearly done and i cant wait to see what these little babies will hold

Hope you enjoy :thumb:

CIMG6746.JPG

CIMG6739.JPG

N.W.G :thanks:

I would like to enter my S.A.G.E. runt, standing in at 5 and 1/2 inches. She might be small, but she is still worth a look!
She was flowered for 12 weeks, has very low smell, and is the only smoke i have that will last for hours. No kidding 3+ hours after you smoke and your still buzzed.
100_03984.JPG
100_03992.JPG

I hope you like her as much as i do.

Small plants are sexy too! :thumb: What did she end up weighing?

Back
Top Bottom