• 1970s Grower - Blue Mystic

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • LoveVibez - THC-Bomb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hieroglyphe - Jack Herer

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hi Mr Smith, did you have a journal going for that plant, would love to have a read, also have you got any other journals on here, would be good to have a read and pick up any tips, hope you dont mind me asking, monster plant by the way, would love to see some pics of the yield

Looks like Mr Smith is taking home the prize! Congrats on your win! This is the biggest indoor plant I have ever seen on this site.

~

For future participants. I have put together some tips on how to increase your chance in winning the POTM/NOTM contests. If anyone interested Have a read.

Congratulations Mr. Smith, that was an absolutely amazing plant:Namaste:

The Sensi Star was bad ass too, and deserved the win any other day. EVERYONE'S entries were fantastic too, good job all...

Congratulations Mr Smith! :thumb: I think it's safe to say your entree is a specimen that truly deserves a spot in the annals of 420 Magazine as POTM! :cheer:

:Namaste:

I wanted to say thank you. I hope she does well in the final plant of the year contest also. If not I just try to grow a bigger prettier one for next year. I have the know how and the tools lol. I get my computer back this week so I should be able to finally update and finish my Darkstar project journal. The final bud count on the vert is tomorrow then I will have alot of pics to resize put in the gallery. Again THANK YOU.

Back
Top Bottom