420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

dropped PPM to 615 for the week.
Next week, going into week 8, will be just PHd water and recharge to chop.

day80-1.png

day80-2.png

day80-3.png

day80-4.png

day80-5.png

day80-6.png

day80-7.png

day80-8.png
Those 2 snow balls in the last pic are incredible :yahoo:
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Those 2 snow balls in the last pic are incredible :yahoo:
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend.

Stay safe
THANKS BILL! Glad to see ya gettin around the neighborhood, thanks for stoppin thru.

Those are the Purple Frost Giant, Going to be frosty but not giant, BHAHAHA

The Cherry Atomic are really frosty to, frostier then the PFG, heck, even the FireDog is lookin frosty. Alot of frost the the buds furthest from the light too.

I rotate the Cherry Atomic like every 3-4 days, so for that time, the buds are only getting like 200 par, and they are still growing in pace of the others. I can tell ya this much, by far my most favorite ive ever grew. I removed 1-2 leaf total on it the entire grow as far as defoliation. The nodes are perfect spaced to allow light to basically pass thru the entire plant, but also packs on huge buds, i love it.

and, i even cut a entire branch just to fit everything somewhat in this space. probably about 20% of the plant. Now she is starting to umbrella out almost covering the fireog plant in the solo cup in the back.

OK, Bill, have a great night..

Day 83 Day 48Flower

day83-1.png

day83-2.png

day83-3.png

day83-4.png

day83-5.png

day83-6.png

day83-7.png

day83-8.png

day83-9.png

day83-10.png
They have a bit of that Sativa twist to them, but indica colas, great work. :bravo:
Must be a great strain.
What do you figure 4 more weeksish?

Stay safe

How many colas are on those beasts. Great looking grow.
Hey Captain.

The Cherry has 24 colas, 46 on the PFG, 18 for each solo cup plants,

SO about 105-110 colas combined, give or take, tuff to count them, LOL.. ALOT of inner buds, especially on the Cherry Atomic.

Going to be close to 300 grams if i had to guess.

Thanks for dippin in Bro!

Hey Captain.

The Cherry has 24 colas, 46 on the PFG, 18 for each solo cup plants,

SO about 105-110 colas combined, give or take, tuff to count them, LOL.. ALOT of inner buds, especially on the Cherry Atomic.

Going to be close to 300 grams if i had to guess.

Thanks for dippin in Bro!
I’ll bet the aroma is intense, great looking grow there bro.

They have a bit of that Sativa twist to them, but indica colas, great work. :bravo:
Must be a great strain.
What do you figure 4 more weeksish?

Stay safe
Hey Bill,

Yeah, some pretty cool formations happening. Both strains seem to have it. The PurpleFrostGiant, im waiting for purple color, not seeing much yet. Might Ice her down to try that experiment. Tomorrow, going to start gradual leaf strip PFG and the solos cups.

These are 8 week strains, and im starting week 8 tomorrow. The PFG hairs are about 80% brown, The Solo cups are browning out pretty fast, probably 85%, and Cherry, is a week behind, but she is about 60%. When i see them at about 90%, im going to start water and molasses only PHd till chop.

Light is cranked to the max, at 24 inches from PFG. Cherry loves the light, has been exposed a few times to over 1000 PAR and no ill effects or burn. Final 2 days, going to be lower light levels. Alot of the bud inside the canopy are frostier then the light exposed buds.

We're getting there Bill, almost home stretch!
Thanks for stoppin thru, Enjoy the rest of your Day!

N
I’ll bet the aroma is intense, great looking grow there bro.
THANKS BRO!

Not to bad, I dont keep a fan beating them up and keep the heat down pretty good. Can smell slight Purple crush from the PFG. The solos are realllly stinky if i rub them, they are intense. Cherry smells like Cherry for sure, lol..

Hey Bill,

Yeah, some pretty cool formations happening. Both strains seem to have it. The PurpleFrostGiant, im waiting for purple color, not seeing much yet. Might Ice her down to try that experiment. Tomorrow, going to start gradual leaf strip PFG and the solos cups.

These are 8 week strains, and im starting week 8 tomorrow. The PFG hairs are about 80% brown, The Solo cups are browning out pretty fast, probably 85%, and Cherry, is a week behind, but she is about 60%. When i see them at about 90%, im going to start water and molasses only PHd till chop.

Light is cranked to the max, at 24 inches from PFG. Cherry loves the light, has been exposed a few times to over 1000 PAR and no ill effects or burn. Final 2 days, going to be lower light levels. Alot of the bud inside the canopy are frostier then the light exposed buds.

We're getting there Bill, almost home stretch!
Thanks for stoppin thru, Enjoy the rest of your Day!
Thank you my friend, you as well. :ciao:

Stay safe

Day 49 flower, beginning week 8

Ok, now the fun starts, LOL.

They got last day of nutes today. Will now begin the leaching process.
Breeder says 8 weeks, start count on flip. From here on out, Water and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bill, what you think?
I know it took 11 days for pistils to show, so even 2 more weeks, im expecting, alot of greenery to live off for a couple weeks at least, and going off trich color of course. The pistils are browns then they look in the pics.

The cherry Atomic has huge buds. The lower buds below the tops are actually bigger then golf balls, camera does no justice for size. Not overly excited about the PFG strain, expected more out of her. Now, my FireOG cross, are the frostiest. if they were in a bigger pot, they would give Cherry a run for her money.

Things i learned from this grow, more tops = smaller buds in a small pot. 2 gallon is nice, but need to max topping at 21 or so, and not this 46+ tops, lol.. Although i do prefer smaller buds for mold and rot reason. I remember having to toss 90 grams of my FireOF because of rot because the buds were so dam big, so mentally was geared for smaller buds.

Next grow, Cherry Atomic and my FireOG in same strainer/bucket method i did here. AND will be set up with an auto watering system, for more consistent moisture.

I let these dry out to much to many times, and not because of experimental reasons, but because they would dry out literally over night sometimes and couldnt get to them till later in the morning.

The Nutes, smh, fkn rock, hands down. Neil did a great job with this line-up. If the pockets allow it, i will never use anything else, as with the lights. I love this PerfectSun Dwarf Star. Its perfect for a 3x3 tent. Hell, im in a 3x5 area and its covering very well, so would definitely rock a 3x3 perfectly.

day84-1.png

day84-2.png

day84-3.png

day84-4.png

day84-5.png

day84-6.png

Day 49 flower, beginning week 8

Ok, now the fun starts, LOL.

They got last day of nutes today. Will now begin the leaching process.
Breeder says 8 weeks, start count on flip. From here on out, Water and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bill, what you think?
I know it took 11 days for pistils to show, so even 2 more weeks, im expecting, alot of greenery to live off for a couple weeks at least, and going off trich color of course. The pistils are browns then they look in the pics.

The cherry Atomic has huge buds. The lower buds below the tops are actually bigger then golf balls, camera does no justice for size. Not overly excited about the PFG strain, expected more out of her. Now, my FireOG cross, are the frostiest. if they were in a bigger pot, they would give Cherry a run for her money.

Things i learned from this grow, more tops = smaller buds in a small pot. 2 gallon is nice, but need to max topping at 21 or so, and not this 46+ tops, lol.. Although i do prefer smaller buds for mold and rot reason. I remember having to toss 90 grams of my FireOF because of rot because the buds were so dam big, so mentally was geared for smaller buds.

Next grow, Cherry Atomic and my FireOG in same strainer/bucket method i did here. AND will be set up with an auto watering system, for more consistent moisture.

I let these dry out to much to many times, and not because of experimental reasons, but because they would dry out literally over night sometimes and couldnt get to them till later in the morning.

The Nutes, smh, fkn rock, hands down. Neil did a great job with this line-up. If the pockets allow it, i will never use anything else, as with the lights. I love this PerfectSun Dwarf Star. Its perfect for a 3x3 tent. Hell, im in a 3x5 area and its covering very well, so would definitely rock a 3x3 perfectly.

day84-1.png

day84-2.png

day84-3.png

day84-4.png

day84-5.png

day84-6.png
Good morning Amigo :ciao: hope your having a nice day.
I think you are rushing just a little.
I don't harvest anything with white pistils.
When they are done flowering and building for you her white pistils turn red and crinkle in.
She will stop eating as well.
Have they started to slow their nutrient uptake?

I'd let them finish flowering before I did any nutritional changes.
They are still swelling and need their nutrients.

Wait a couple weeks and reassess the situation would be my plan.
Great work my friend, they are awesome.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

When they are done flowering and building for you her white pistils turn red and crinkle in.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
GOOOOD MORNING BILL!

OK, sounds good. Neither look like they are supposed to, Cherry looks like pineapple express and PFG looks like an OG. so yeah, Im cool with another couple weeks. still have to order the GroveBags too. I want to give those a try for sure, heard great things about them.

OK, guess its a trip to the well this morning, :lot-o-toke:

GOOOOD MORNING BILL!

OK, sounds good. Neither look like they are supposed to, Cherry looks like pineapple express and PFG looks like an OG. so yeah, Im cool with another couple weeks. still have to order the GroveBags too. I want to give those a try for sure, heard great things about them.

OK, guess its a trip to the well this morning, :lot-o-toke:
I'm ordering Grove bags as well, for the fall.
The hell with burping.
Take care

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Looking like some fine ass smoke in your future bro.

day 88, day 53 flower, 95 days from seed.

Hey, last major photoshot.

Im currently leaching out the coco, day 2, probably till friday.

Depending on what the trics look like, i will then be doing 48 hours light, maybe 72 hours, then chop, maybe Sunday. will get last of water on Friday. then letting them dry out till chop day. They dry out in a day now.

Starting to see alot of amber on sugar leafs. the 48 hours of light will speed up the turnover from clear to cloudy to amber rather quick. So by Sunday, they will be coming down. Not a big fan of the "sit your ass down and chill " high. But im confident they will all be cloudy and probably 10% amber.

Cherry Atomic, are giant, and rock hard. Like, no give at all. The buds are 10.5 inches round, believe it or not.

But i have to get this run done and over with.

day88-1.png

day88-2.png

day88-3.png

day88-4.png

day88-5.png

day88-6.png

day88-7.png

day88-9.png

day88-10.png

Back
Top Bottom