420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

Hey Bill, hope things are well for ya. WIll have to check it out!

Thanks for stoppin thru
Coco , perlite, Bokashi, frass And @DYNOMYCO fantastic. :thumb:
I'm good thanks my friend, hope you are well. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Day50-Day15 flower-Day57 from seed.

Thinned them out, Cherry is tall, removed some branches to at least give her some room, no big deal on lost potential, so at least kept her, i was going to cull it. just to much for my space.

Purple Frost Giant is lookin good, alot of bud sites, cant wait to see how she turns out.

My strain, FireOGxChemdog is looking spot on. This cross is so awesome, i had to grow some this round, just because, LOL.. The roots grew so fast, might cut them inhalf, tomorrow they will be full swirl on the bottom, so can only fill it like 1/4% of the contain or they will drown, from what ive read on this method.

775PPM nutes
bumped watts up to 175 watts, raised light a tad, around 600 Par,

day50-1.png

day50-2.png

day50-3.png

day50-4.png

day50-5.png

day50-6.png

day50-7.png

roots.png

Looking lush over there Mayne! :Rasta:
ThanksYou GDB

Pics do no justice,

Have to give a shout out to Perfect Nutrients, I will never use anything else, much like the Light!

Every single leaf is perfect, no tip burn, nothing that ive had in the past, not a single deficiency.

This grow is cruising.

I will tell ya what tho, i really need to get my auto feed system done, making a gallon each day is a pain in the ass. I just like to feed with 65F water, and keeping a res in the grow area isnt going to happen. I have 5 gallon jugs, just need to use them i guess, LOL.. Heck, i even have the auto feed timed pump system..

smh,

Thanks for dippin in Brother.

Day64-Day 29 Flip-Day19pistils-day71 from seed

day64-10.png

day64-11.png

day64-12.png

day64-13.png

day64-8.png

day64-9.png

day64-2.png

day64-3.png

day64-6.png

day64-7.png
Brilliant photography my friend.
When you have a beautiful subject I guess it's a little easier. :thumb:
Have a great weekend. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks Bill!

Day 78, Day 43 Flower, beginning week 7, Day 85 from seed.

is a 8 week strains. Cherry is a week behind because i pulled her out for a week.

Alot of tops, starting to harden up. Im expecting alot of bud building final 2 weeks.

day78-1.png

day78-2.png

day78-3.png

day78-4.png

day78-5.png

day78-6.png

Thanks Bill!

is a 8 week strains. Cherry is a week behind because i pulled her out for a week.

Alot of tops, starting to harden up. Im expecting alot of bud building final 2 weeks.

day78-1.png

day78-2.png

day78-3.png

day78-4.png

day78-5.png

day78-6.png
Looking really good and I’ll bet it’s going smoke even better. Beautiful Ladies friend.

Thanks Bill!

day78-1.png

day78-2.png

day78-3.png

day78-4.png

day78-5.png

day78-6.png
I heard photography is much easier when you have a beautiful subject.
Any truth. ;)

Stay safe

Looking really good and I’ll bet it’s going smoke even better. Beautiful Ladies friend.
ThankYou!, Im giving her all she got Captain!!

PPMs at 730

FFW schedule.

Nutes-Nutes-then water with FlowerGirl and recharge on 3rd day.

Ive only had 2 bad leafs in this entire grow, and i think that was from leaf dew on them, then fryin in the light, as you can see in the second pic.

Perfect Nutrients are awesome! Never had a grow like this, with so much ease and very little trouble shooting.

The buds arnt huge, and im going with the "so many tops and so very little media ( 2 gallon pots ) reasoning.

As with the Cherry, i didnt top her much and the buds are much bigger. The solo cup FireOG are rockin too, SO proud, *wipes tear. lol//

Thanks for stoppin thru Bro. Have a great weekend!

I heard photography is much easier when you have a beautiful subject.
Any truth. ;)

Stay safe
No doubt Bill!... Thanks you for the compliment, Cannabis is such a photogenic broad HUH..:p

dropped PPM to 615 for the week.
Next week, going into week 8, will be just PHd water and recharge to chop.

day80-1.png

day80-2.png

day80-3.png

day80-4.png

day80-5.png

day80-6.png

day80-7.png

day80-8.png

Back
Top Bottom