420's Perfect Sun LED Dwarf Star Sponsor Grow With Mayne, Afghani Strain Coco Grow

day 88, day 53 flower, 95 days from seed.

Hey, last major photoshot.

Im currently leaching out the coco, day 2, probably till friday.

Depending on what the trics look like, i will then be doing 48 hours light, maybe 72 hours, then chop, maybe Sunday. will get last of water on Friday. then letting them dry out till chop day. They dry out in a day now.

Starting to see alot of amber on sugar leafs. the 48 hours of light will speed up the turnover from clear to cloudy to amber rather quick. So by Sunday, they will be coming down. Not a big fan of the "sit your ass down and chill " high. But im confident they will all be cloudy and probably 10% amber.

Cherry Atomic, are giant, and rock hard. Like, no give at all. The buds are 10.5 inches round, believe it or not.

But i have to get this run done and over with.

day88-1.png

day88-2.png

day88-3.png

day88-4.png

day88-5.png

day88-6.png

day88-7.png

day88-9.png

day88-10.png
It always amazes me how different they can look yet so beautiful.
Great work Amigo.
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

It always amazes me how different they can look yet so beautiful.
Great work Amigo.
Hope your having a good day.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Top of the Morning to ya Bill, !
It is truely amazing, never gets old, ya know.. You could look at pics allll day of cannabis, and always still fascinating.
You to Have a great day, and thanks for stoppin thru.

day91 Day 56 flower, starting week 9

Have been under 56 hours of light nonstop, not going to see dark ever again to chop.
Watering after bonedry + 12 hours, with 40F cold PHd water only.
I give them 12 hours of high intense light, then 12 hours dimmed to lowest setting.

Going to chop Saturday

day91-2.png

chopped.

Finished with 120 hrs lights on, only seen dark to take these final pics, was chopped soon after.

Well, let me say this, no matter how hard i tryd, i couldnt get the leafs to change any color. These nutes are awesome, such an easy grow. Now, the solo cup with the lighter green leafs, i cut the entire root system off like 4 weeks ago, well, whatever was hanging out the bottom of the solo cup.

the strainer method is awesome to. Did exactly what i wanted to see. Will always use this method now.

Everyone, thanks for following me this run,

will report dry weight,

chop1.png

chop2.png

chop3.png

chop4.png

chop5.png

chop6.png

chop7.png

chop8.png

chop9.png

Congrats on the takedown Mayne! Lovely ladies. :Rasta:

chopped.

Finished with 120 hrs lights on, only seen dark to take these final pics, was chopped soon after.

Well, let me say this, no matter how hard i tryd, i couldnt get the leafs to change any color. These nutes are awesome, such an easy grow. Now, the solo cup with the lighter green leafs, i cut the entire root system off like 4 weeks ago, well, whatever was hanging out the bottom of the solo cup.

the strainer method is awesome to. Did exactly what i wanted to see. Will always use this method now.

Everyone, thanks for following me this run,

will report dry weight,

chop1.png

chop2.png

chop3.png

chop4.png

chop5.png

chop6.png

chop7.png

chop8.png

chop9.png
Now that’s how to grow your roots, very impressive bro congrats on a beautiful harvest.

Stopped by 420 just in time , awesome grow sorry I’ve missed so much of everyone’s grows . Your going to get plenty stash out of those girls!

Now that’s how to grow your roots, very impressive bro congrats on a beautiful harvest.
THANKS CAPTAIN! Appreciate your following and Props Bro!

Whats cool is, you can take that strainer, and even plop it into a 5gallon bucket if you wanted to. The point is, Rootball!!

Stopped by 420 just in time , awesome grow sorry I’ve missed so much of everyone’s grows . Your going to get plenty stash out of those girls!
THANKS WEST! No need to apologize, I know your story Brother! Thanks for stopping thru!
Should be enough to last the year, LOL> :lot-o-toke:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal in Grow Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom