46th day flowering.how am i doing?

marky blaze

HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST GROW AND IM IN DAY 46 OF FLOWERING...I HAVE 10 HINDU SKUNK PLANTS GROWING IN 3GAL POTS INITIALLY I WAS IN TWO GALLON BUCKETS STARTED WITH FOXFARM AND REPOTTED TO 3GAL POTS IN POWER FLOWER SOIL... I HAVE A 4X4 SUNHUT GROW TENT AND AM USING AN A/C 600W HPS LIGHT... I HAVE A 305 CFM EXHUAST AND A 200 CFM INTAKE... IVE FLUSHED ONCE SO FAR ABOUT TWO WEEKS AGO.. I HAVE BEEN FEEDING ABOUT EVERY THIRD DAY.... I FEED WITH EARTH JUICE META K EARTH JUICE CATALYST FLOURNOVA BLOOM AND SOME TEA WITH BENEFICIAL BACTERIA... MY PLANTS (TO ME) SEEM TO BE DOING PRETTY WELL AND I THINK THERES A GOOD AMOUNT OF BUD GROWTH BUT THEN AGAIN THIS IS M FIRST TIME.... SO M TEMP AVGS BETWEEN AROUND 70 TO 82 WITH THE LIGHTS ON DEPENDING REALLY ON HOW THE WEATHER IS OUTSIDE AND WITH LIGHTS OFF NO LOWER THEN 60... HUMIDITY BETWEEEN 25 AND 45 BUT LATELY CLOSE TO 38%... SO SOME OF THE PROBLEMS IVE BEEN HAVING THE BIGGEST WAS POWDERY WHITE MILDEW... HAD IT AND TRIED TO USE A FUNGICIDE THAT WASNT TOO STRONG AND WASNT KILLING IT... SO I GOT SOME STUFF CALLED EAGLE 20 IT WAS NASTY BUT DID THE TRICK.. THIS WAS RECENT WITHIN THE LAST TEN DAYS.. SO NOW MY PLANTS JUS SEEM A LITTLE SAD THE LEAF TIPS SEEM TO BE YELLOW AND THE BRANCHES ARE HANGING FROM THE WIEGHT OF THE BUDS.... BUT WITH THE YELLOWING I DONT KNOW IF ITS FROM THE RESIDUE OF THE FUNGICIDE ON THE LEAVES AND THEN BURNING OR IF I AM OVERFEEDING UNDER FEEDING OR LACKING SOMEWHERE PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE MOST OF THE TIME I POST THINGS WITH NO RESPONSES.....:cheer::nicethread:
HERE ARE SOME RECENT PICS.. TOOKEN TODAY THE 23RD .. AND THE 16TH..

4_23_17_.JPG

4_23_11_.JPG

4_23_2_.JPG

full

4_23_40_.JPG

4_23_41_.JPG

full

Re: 46th day flowering....how am i doing????

looks good man, i'd smoke that :cheesygrinsmiley:

almsot done there huh

PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE MOST OF THE TIME I POST THINGS WITH NO RESPONSES.

Looks like you have a little nutrient burn on the leaf tips and some of the larger fans has fallen away but you're pretty far along in flowering so that might not be too big of a problem at this point.

What is the strain and how long is the recommended flowering time?

You might just want to cut back on the nutes if you haven't got too much longer to flower.

You could also tie off some of those heavy branches to the stake with a piece of string. You wouldn't want 'em to break off. They can break if they get too heavy.

If you aren't already doing it, consider PH adjusting your H2O & Nutes before giving them to your plants. That's really critical to achieving the best results.

Also, ALL CAPS MEANS YOU'RE YELLING AT US. :grinjoint:

All in all, nice job for a first grow.

:peace:

Harry

Well I have been phing my water to around 6.0 its hard to get a 100 percent accurate reading sometimes cuz the water is dark from the nutes.. I ha a ph pen jus can't figure out how to calibrate it.. But I thought it coulda been nutrient burn... Last night I watered with straigt ph water thanks for the replies

haha sorry for yelling :allgood::oops:

here are some more pics..

DSC01423.JPG

DSC01422.JPG

DSC01421.JPG

4_23_26_.JPG

cat

4_23_39_.JPG

4_23_4_.JPG

4_23_20_.JPG

4_23_14_.JPG

4_23.JPG
I know you love your plants but I think that you over love them. I suggest that you cut nutes down to once a week MAX and let dry out a bit more between watering. Seems harsh but your plants will love you for it. I see over an over plants like this with people looking for advise. In their zeal to become good growers they get caught up into the nutes game and believe everything they read and assume that it is all good. Then they try to over care with nutes for their prized buds hoping to create that monster smoke.

What most people forget is that the nutes are just to help the plant do what it is made for, Photosynthesis. Photosynthesis is what creates great bud NOT nutes. For the most part Mother Nature cannot be improved upon. In nature fantastic bud comes from the harshest of environments with EC that is mediocre at best and dry dusty soil is the norm with infrequent rains. In most of the problems that are presented in this forum, IMHO I feel comes from loving the plants to death. A good flush and leaving them alone for mother nature to do her job until they are close to dry can cure many peoples maladies with their crop. It is my firm belief that great pot can be created with 1/4 of the nutes most people are using. Try it once from the start and you will be surprised, plus you'll save $$$$.

Please don't take this as a cure all, because there is lot's of phenomenal info here that is accurate and very useful. I just feel that people forget that it has to be used in context. Just remember that nutes are used to aid in Photosynthesis and nothing more and not to create great budz. Please no flames it's just my opinion.
:goodjob:

Re: 46th day flowering....how am i doing?

hello again everyone and thanks for all the replies.... especially dogman and harry i do believe i was doing a little much with the nutes i watered with just ph balanced water last night and will do so probably next.. as to answer one question the straine name is hindu skunk.. which i believe is hindu kush crossed with superskunk #1 but could be wrong.... and the flower time is said to be 63 days and im now on day 47.... ive been looking at the trichomes and they seem to all be mostly cloudy... i was just wondering when i should do my final flush and how i should really go about feeding during the end of my grow... ttyl!!!

Nice, you've got a tent full of beautiful herb! Welcome to the community.

thank u once again for all the responses... i had actually tried to start starting a grow journal when i first started but had a lot of trouble figuring out how to upload pics plus it was a ver busy time at work so i was slacking off on the journal so no one reall looked at it... so the pictures i have of the leaves with the spots... is that pretty much normal cuz no one has seemed to say much... i look at some peoples plants and the leaves still look to be very lush green well into flowering...??? well ttyl!!!!

Re: HINDUSKUNK 49th day flowering....how am i doing? tie suggestions?

Some more updated pics .. Need some suggestions on tying up the branches, the smaller ones towards the bottom . . .

DSC01471.JPG

DSC014762.JPG

DSC01470.JPG

DSC01468.JPG

DSC01466.JPG

DSC01465.JPG

DSC01460.JPG

DSC01455.JPGG

DSC01462.JPG

DSC01449.JPG

DSC01450.JPG

DSC01451.JPG

DSC01454.JPG

DSC01458.JPG

DSC01457.JPG

DSC01456.JPG

any suggestions, or tips welcomed, first time grower . . .:thanks::ganjamon:

have a few videos.. but you tube isn't working! .. hmm

great job bruh :ganjamon: How has growing in the tent worked out for you? I have a tent full of ladiesw right now and I can't wait until day 46! When you can actually grab buds and rub them on your face and smell the doja goodness....... I'm only a couple weeks in :grinjoint:

Think about vegging a longer and maybe LST to give you a full canopy of buds. My saying is that it ain't time to flower if you can still see the floor from the top of the canopy.

:nicethread::nicethread::nicethread::

the tent seems to be working out very well for me... i definitely plan on doing hydro my next grow a nice 4x4 flood table should work nicely! i really wanna do a scrog too its jus been hard finding good threads with info on it..

Well ive found some good threads here just have to check out past grows and stuff but the info is here! lol and i currently started a scrog on my grow! check it out might give you an idea

those are some nice ass budds man im baerly in 21 days flower and my budds look the size of a marble

real nice job brother......I had to tie strings from the cieling for some of my lower leaves drooping..........boy, that tent will be crowded once those babys get going......GREEN MOJO to ya man.............PEACE

Back
Top Bottom