4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG - 1200 Watts

Re: 4inch PVC Aero/NFT 4x5 SCROG (1200 Watts)

simply outstanding MAJOR PROPS

Thanks bro. You give me results to strive for.

Very, very nice job on the journal and the grow. Good luck on your next grow. Great job...

Thanks Sonzor. Much appreciated. Loved the Papaya pics! Awesome plant that was.

Great work, man. I'm breaking out my nunchucks in salute.

Ow!

Thanks bro.

:goodjob::goodjob::goodjob:

thanks for sharing all of your hard work with us! tremendous journal!

Thank you. It was a labor of love.

damn that was a great journal.. + rep

Thank you. If you think this one was good wait till 2010. I'm going to make every jaw on this forum touch a floor.
:peace:

I'm planning on reading your journal from beginning to end this weekend because I've been following too many and couldn't keep up.

Thank you for sharing your journal, I'm really looking forward to buying my "A" ticket and carefully reading through.

Well done bro!

I'm really curious about what you have in store for 2010 ;)

I'm planning on reading your journal from beginning to end this weekend because I've been following too many and couldn't keep up.

Thank you for sharing your journal, I'm really looking forward to buying my "A" ticket and carefully reading through.

Well done bro!

I'm really curious about what you have in store for 2010 ;)

Large outdoor operation(approx 300 ounces if I have it figured right),... proving 1 guy can do it alone. Plan is already finalized. Will provide details later.

Every time i caome on to take a look at your progress im amazed with what you have and keep coming up with. Your a role model to alot of grower i bet. very nice job and good to see that all of the hard work has paid off. ++REP if i may! :rollit:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

420fied; what a world class result you've treated us to :goodjob:

Your work speaks for itself; I've got those de-piped root shots permanently imprinted on my engrams ;)

Thanks ever so much for sharing your work with us; I'm moving your journal to our completed archives per your request.

Mad mad props and much love for you from 420 Magazine; your home ;)

agreed my brother. mad props and much love. i remember getting in on this journal in the very beginning, and i'm so glad i did.

i learned a lot for your aero scrog, and really enjoyed that the most. outdoor was nice, but im a hydro freak, and aero is my fav. such a clean and easy style, very low ppm, so low nute consumption. you documented everything clearly and really walked us through the whole setup very nicely in the beginning. that was the most important part, the rest was just proving how well it works.

thank you for letting me take part in your journal, i almost feel like i grew it with you bro.

"Thank you. If you think this one was good wait till 2010. I'm going to make every jaw on this forum touch a floor".

hmmmmmm.....this sounds like a throwdown bro....Ive started the last grow for 2009 and it looks to be "off the hook". January's grow likely will be even better (always does)
Bring your A game bro!!.......LMAOF jusk kidding brother, you have shown ALL of us how its done and taught me some things as well.
Pit

"Thank you. If you think this one was good wait till 2010. I'm going to make every jaw on this forum touch a floor".

hmmmmmm.....this sounds like a throwdown bro....Ive started the last grow for 2009 and it looks to be "off the hook". January's grow likely will be even better (always does)
Bring your A game bro!!.......LMAOF jusk kidding brother, you have shown ALL of us how its done and taught me some things as well.
Pit

lol.......................hopefully both of us have a fantastic 2010.

420fied; what a world class result you've treated us to :goodjob:

Your work speaks for itself; I've got those de-piped root shots permanently imprinted on my engrams ;)

Thanks ever so much for sharing your work with us; I'm moving your journal to our completed archives per your request.

Mad mad props and much love for you from 420 Magazine; your home ;)

Thanks bro. You were the first friend I made when I came to this site. That's why I've come to like it so much.

Thanks for always supporting myself and the others here. Give yourself 10 reps on our behalf.

Next years journal will make this one seem like a closet grow.

One more time for your pleasure......

root21.jpg

:smokin:

agreed my brother. mad props and much love. i remember getting in on this journal in the very beginning, and i'm so glad i did.

i learned a lot for your aero scrog, and really enjoyed that the most. outdoor was nice, but im a hydro freak, and aero is my fav. such a clean and easy style, very low ppm, so low nute consumption. you documented everything clearly and really walked us through the whole setup very nicely in the beginning. that was the most important part, the rest was just proving how well it works.

thank you for letting me take part in your journal, i almost feel like i grew it with you bro.

I've always enjoyed your feedback. We will discuss many more grows before it's over bro.
:bongrip:

I read pretty much every post of your Areogrow journal and I'm wondering if I could scale down this set up with all the tubing, PVC, and sprayers to fit into 2 PC grow boxes (1 for veg, 1 for flower).

My idea does change some things: obviously my micro grows wouldn't use HPS so do you still think I can get good yields with 4 27w CFL's in each box (2 blue and 2 warm for an even spectrum). Also in such a small space I wouldn't Scrog, my idea would be flipping to 12/12 either when the clones take a good root (if I use clones, not sure yet) or if I grow from seed; once they veg for 1-2 weeks. I've researched that it works just fine in keeping the plants shorter in height. Again, I obviously would be scaling down quite a bit and if you think that this is a good idea, I'd really appreciate if you'd help me through the process so I can get it right.

If you want the link to the PC micro growbox I plan on using just let me know and you can browse through it.

Please take the time to read through this all (I know its a wall of text:grinjoint:) because I'd like to get an opinon of someone with more experience than me.

P.S. How much would you think my setup would cost with the scale down?

I read pretty much every post of your Areogrow journal and I'm wondering if I could scale down this set up with all the tubing, PVC, and sprayers to fit into 2 PC grow boxes (1 for veg, 1 for flower).

My idea does change some things: obviously my micro grows wouldn't use HPS so do you still think I can get good yields with 4 27w CFL's in each box (2 blue and 2 warm for an even spectrum). Also in such a small space I wouldn't Scrog, my idea would be flipping to 12/12 either when the clones take a good root (if I use clones, not sure yet) or if I grow from seed; once they veg for 1-2 weeks. I've researched that it works just fine in keeping the plants shorter in height. Again, I obviously would be scaling down quite a bit and if you think that this is a good idea, I'd really appreciate if you'd help me through the process so I can get it right.

If you want the link to the PC micro growbox I plan on using just let me know and you can browse through it.

Please take the time to read through this all (I know its a wall of text:grinjoint:) because I'd like to get an opinon of someone with more experience than me.

P.S. How much would you think my setup would cost with the scale down?

There are tutorials to build small aero boxes that would work well with CFL's all over the net. Refer to them and good luck.

.....gonna miss checking this journel, that's for sure. It was your aero unit and that first run in it that got me to come over to this site in the first place, as you know 420fied, and I thank you again and will keep my eyes open for your 2010 journel, haha!!

gman

Back
Top Bottom