4x4 dehumidifier with controls

The70’s

Hello all, i have a 4x4 tent and i would like a little dehumidifier with controls so i dont have to hook up a timer, it can just take care of business

Im entering flower and im sure i can fanagle a diy setup but im getting old and i wanna cut to the chase Lol xtra benefit would be some added heat, it gets chilly in my basement at nite my guess its gotta throw off a little, well thank you for reading this, looking forward to you experiences and suggestions

Bump up to get more eyeballs….

Zero help here cuz I’m using older school dehueys from 2001 era …. but staying tuned since they will need replacement before long. Mine defs bring up room temp in winter…

basement you say?? An indoor or covered concrete slab fluctuates only a degree in temp from peak of winter to peak of summer. Due to the constant weeping of water vapor rising up from the ground under the slab - the temperature stays around 55 degrees Fahrenheit.

It helps to use sheet foam insulation then jack the tent up on a few wooden pallets to elevate your plants above concrete

Bump up to get more eyeballs….

Zero help here cuz I’m using older school dehueys from 2001 era …. but staying tuned since they will need replacement before long. Mine defs bring up room temp in winter…

basement you say?? An indoor or covered concrete slab fluctuates only a degree in temp from peak of winter to peak of summer. Due to the constant weeping of water vapor rising up from the ground under the slab - the temperature stays around 55 degrees Fahrenheit.

It helps to use sheet foam insulation then jack the tent up on a few wooden pallets to elevate your plants above concrete

Ya know, i was planning on a platform but the room build to priority, im gonna put something together while im vegging, thanx for reminding me

IMO you are much better off getting a dehumidifier for your basement and using the exhaust controls for your tent.

When I started growing my basement was 65-70% RH. I got a 50-pint dehumidifier for under $250 and that thing is still going. It keeps my basement under 45%RH with three grow tents down there, including a 5 site RDWC.

If the 'lung' room is dry, it's easy to use the exhaust controls to keep your tent right where you want it.

Bump, any thoughts to a small dehumidifier for a 4x4, important fact i learned about dehumidifier, check to see if it can take a 60% environment and reduce to mid 40’s…….

Most can take an 85% environment and reduce it to 82% Lmao, what the hell is that about
I have no experience with home dehus but for commercial units its based on the amount of water removed in 24 hours...I think on the Quest website they have a calculator to help figure out the size you would need based on how much you water.

Back
Top Bottom