4x4 grow tent light size and type

JWPcinders

Hello everyone, long story short I started my first grow. I am growing 5 plants indoors right now that I started from seed. I plan to move them outside when the weather gets better. I have already ran into a problem where the T5 light I purchased is getting to small it is a 2 t5 bulb fixture ( picture below ). So the question is my plan is to start growing indoors this coming winter in a 4x4 grow tent. What are some recommendations for a light to fit in there where I could grow like 4 full size plants properly. What type of light would you recommend? What size of light? I plan on getting this light ASAP to use for my outdoor starters right now as well. Thanks for the future input guys! Ill post a picture of my starters too! I would like a light that can take the plants from start to finish.
C43E42A6-631E-41ED-9C33-0AF2BA3696BB.jpeg
24030929-CB44-4CFB-AA0D-68C18146FF82.jpeg

What's yer budget?

What country?

I started with 600w HPS in my 4x4, just too hot even ducted hood

I now run 450-500w of QBs or quantum boards....

Love them, all I run in 3 rooms now

Yeah, you have 16sq ft of space to cover and want about 30-50w/sq ft with LED for flowering. I use a 500w QB in my 4x4 and just finished 3 plants and yielded right around 21oz dried and jar'd, also have a fair amount of trim I'm going to use for hash! Back on subject, you could grow two decent size plants under a single 250w, just won't be able to fill out the whole tent as the footprint of the light will be much smaller than the size of the tent.

I recommend you TS3000 to your 4x4 grow area. It's a white color LED with full spectrum, suitable for all cycle grow. The average harvest is 1.5g/w. There have some growers use it on 420 magazine.
You can check more information from here: TS 3000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Light for 4'x4', Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 800~1000w HPS - Mars Hydro for sale,buy TS 3000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Light for 4'x4', Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 800~1000w HPS - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

I recommend you TS3000 to your 4x4 grow area. It's a white color LED with full spectrum, suitable for all cycle grow. The average harvest is 1.5g/w. There have some growers use it on 420 magazine.
You can check more information from here: TS 3000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Light for 4'x4', Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 800~1000w HPS - Mars Hydro for sale,buy TS 3000 QB Design Led Plant Grow Light for 4'x4', Sunlike Spectrum with IR, Replace 800~1000w HPS - Mars Hydro - Mars Hydro

Okay thank you! For now I decided to purchase a TS 1000 to start my outdoors plants. I am going to purchase a bigger better light in the future when I get a tent!
69655AAF-2139-46B9-BBB4-942ABA6971C5.jpeg

Okay thank you! For now I decided to purchase a TS 1000 to start my outdoors plants. I am going to purchase a bigger better light in the future when I get a tent!
69655AAF-2139-46B9-BBB4-942ABA6971C5.jpeg
Did you make this shelf yourself? Looks like a landscape plant

I did make it myself. I was on a jobsite and there were a few spare materials around and made do with it haha. Do you like it?
Were it me, I would add some bracing to where you have the upright 2x4's joined. Looks a little rickety to me. To the OP. I would get quantum boards or build your own. Not hard to do and you will get more bang for your buck. If you read my sig, You can see how I used Costco cookie sheets in my build.
334181.jpg

Were it me, I would add some bracing to where you have the upright 2x4's joined. Looks a little rickety to me. To the OP. I would get quantum boards or build your own. Not hard to do and you will get more bang for your buck. If you read my sig, You can see how I used Costco cookie sheets in my build.
I plan to add a couple small 2 x 4’s at the joints. Trust me its not going anywhere though lol. 5 screws at each of those joints. The only weight on it is the light which is super light! I do plan on buying a tent eventually. This is temporary and these plants are going outside!

I did make it myself. I was on a jobsite and there were a few spare materials around and made do with it haha. Do you like it?
yes, I like it. I have never tried carpentry before, I feel very interesting

Back
Top Bottom