4x4 tent questions

billy13778

i have been growing in a small set up in a closet but the kids got me a new 4x4x6.5 tent - it looks like i can park my truck in it comparing it to my closet
question 1: how many photo period (indica dominant - ww/nl) plants could i reasonably grow in it? it looks like it will hold at least 50 (lol) - i use soil
question 2: i will obviously have to upgrade my lights from the cfl i have been using and could use some direction on a decent set up without having to rent out the ole lady to pay for it (like that would happen anyway)

thanks for any guidance

i have been growing in a small set up in a closet but the kids got me a new 4x4x6.5 tent - it looks like i can park my truck in it comparing it to my closet
question 1: how many photo period (indica dominant - ww/nl) plants could i reasonably grow in it? it looks like it will hold at least 50 (lol) - i use soil
question 2: i will obviously have to upgrade my lights from the cfl i have been using and could use some direction on a decent set up without having to rent out the ole lady to pay for it (like that would happen anyway)

thanks for any guidance
Hi Billy, Nice! I have a 4.5 x 4.5 footer and always go with 4 plants. I'm in soil also. I veg for 60 days or a little more and flip. Fills the tent in 7 or 10 gal final pots.
As far as lights go, Mars Hydro has been good to me. Good light at a price you mentioned.
Edit: Ok , one time I grew one plant in a 15 gal and filled the tent. It's all up to you.

4x4 tent, four 7 gal soil pots....give you an idea. Anymore would be too squished for my liking.

I have a Mars Hydro ts3000 and loving it so far, first grow with this light.
IMG_20210205_181728.jpg

thanks for any guidance
Hey Billy, glad you got an upgrade. You can fill a 4x4 space with 1 or 4 plants just depends on how long you want to veg for. I've herd lots of people say they like the mars hydro light that Tim recommended. Happy growing friend. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom