5 out of 5 bagseeds are female?

phatnugz420

I got some bag seeds from my brother a couple months ago so I planted them they are 60 days old today and showing signs of pre flower. ALL 5 are female what are the odds or is something going on?

20201213_073806.jpg

16083242029561929039415385178587.jpg

I had 6 of 6... I was shocked. Only wanted to run 4. Lol!

i'd say the odds are 100%, cuz that's what happened,, 5 for 5

it's possible it was a hermie on a femmed plant,, that would make all seeds female

or what bob said,, ha

The reason ..... donor plant hermied or another female plant in the room hermied.

No male plants = all female seeds.

SOP here nothing new.
Nice, I did not know that... Sounds like I have a ton of Fem seeds then!
Thanks for the info brother.
Lavender male got the the lowers of the other 4 on my last run.

T plant hermied or another female plant in the room hermied.

No male plants = all female seeds.

SOP here nothing new.

Also - Your plants, the offspring, are likely to hermie as well. Often it doesn’t happen till late flowering and is manageable if you know what to watch for. But just a heads up.

Nice, I did not know that... Sounds like I have a ton of Fem seeds then!
Thanks for the info brother.
Lavender male got the the lowers of the other 4 on my last run.
Can grow em out. I've been doing a lot of that lately. Popping seeds from "crosses" made in my flower tent. I'm like 30 for 30 all fems. Just dont under water your plants in flower.

Thats how I got my last batch of seed. smh

Also - Your plants, the offspring, are likely to hermie as well. Often it doesn’t happen till late flowering and is manageable if you know what to watch for. But just a heads up.

This round I grew all fem seeds made in my flower room the natural way - you know fem x fem. Who needs males. Anywho.... not a nanner is sight this round and no seeds sadly.

I've found that me not watering caused plants to stress and nanner in flower.

Hard to keep up with that dang watering plants shit. They drink water like its getting close to last call. lol in flower.

Back
Top Bottom