5 Strain Prescription Bred Fed Veggies

I really think it's important to promote our wonderful sponsors. I see a lot of light posts but rarely one focusing on the nutrient lines themselves on here.

Although not in flower, these vegging beauties are absolutely perfect for me at this stage in their life and I couldn't do it without the help of our friends at @Prescription Blend

5 different strains from 3 different seedbanks. 3 photos 2 autos and a partridge in a pear tree. They all thrive off of their feed. It is my humble suggestion to all to try this line for yourself, just once and see how much your grows will love it

Salute 420

Resized_20220530_134855.jpeg

Although not in flower, these vegging beauties are absolutely perfect for me at this stage in their life and I couldn't do it without the help of our friends at @Prescription Blend
Yes, they are absolutely beautiful, probably the most perfect color I've seen in a leaf for a long time. Makes me want to grow inside again, my outdoor girls don't come close to looking so healthy.
Always good to see some of your handywork Krissi.

Yes, they are absolutely beautiful, probably the most perfect color I've seen in a leaf for a long time. Makes me want to grow inside again, my outdoor girls don't come close to looking so healthy.
Always good to see some of your handywork Krissi.
Awww you make my green heart smile Garybo. Thanks for the kind words. If it makes you feel better, I was just saying today how I wish I was able to grow 8 foot plants outdoors!
great start Krissi! They look great,
In before it gets packed in Here,
Hey Mayne, thanks so much brother, they got me on the happy train for sure.

Back
Top Bottom