5th wheel winter operation

kidcannabis19

my friend has a 5th wheel he wants to turn into a grow room over the winter would 2 space heats be able to keep my temperature and humidity right even in the great canadian winter lol

without know how cold your winters get or the traier's size or how well insulated or the BTU's of the space heaters. it's a tough question to answer. if it gets real cold where you are, the fresh air they need may be a issue in trying to keep them warm enough. you may need either heat the air as it enters the trailer or suppliment the air with CO2.

i grow in a rv . if its insulated and u move the air around i don't see why 2 wouldn't work but it all depends on if its closed off rooms and how much heat the heater provides . i would be safe and go with a less dangerous sealed oil filled heaters . like said above if u live somewhere that has a bitter cold winter it might be harder . were will u be getting fresh air from ..

its at 32 foor trailer i would have a wall mounted 1500 watt heater and 2 smaller floor ones the winters are from below 0 to about -15 degrees and 3 seperate closed off rooms

hey kid
what kinda lights are u gonna be running in your grow ?

2 1000 watt hps

lol that's your heat right there ..if they are air cooled i would extract he hot air from the hid lights and dump it behind a fan and let the fan spread it around .. u might get away with just the wall heater if u have good air movement .

dont forget to vote in the 3 member contest this month !! VOTE HERE

nice nice yes i was thinking that just wasnt sure they will be aircooled and i can regulate when the fan blows the heat accordingly this is my new favourite site

thanks !! we all start out with the passion and learn everything from there . this site can teach u all u need to know ..

Yea with the heat from 2 1000 watters just do a little trial and error with the heaters, you should be fine as far as temps go. No idea what your humidity is like but with plenty of warmth it should be easy to deal with. 3 separate rooms eh, nice man. devils lettuce covered the rest, good luck with the set up dude!

Back
Top Bottom