6-Day Sensitization Protocol: Resetting The Tolerance Levels

Hang in their Sue. Have some fun and get the heart rate up. As Sulak mentioned in the video the “runners” high is connected to the ECS and you could get a little buzz on. He importantly notes that if you do it and don’t want to that it negatively effects the same cascade. Few things are strait forward with the human body

The wisest advice I ever received about drinking water was “be a river, not a flood.”

Hang in their Sue. Have some fun and get the heart rate up. As Sulak mentioned in the video the “runners” high is connected to the ECS and you could get a little buzz on. He importantly notes that if you do it and don’t want to that it negatively effects the same cascade. Few things are strait forward with the human body

I agree with him. We're meant to be joyful for the ECS to work most efficiently, so to make this protocol work you engage your mind and body with exuberance.

I meditate daily and I'm very active all day long. My mind is clear and focused, probably in part to the fasting program.

My daughter uses cannabis to treat a severe anxiety disorder, and after discussing her regimen we've determined that this protocol won't work for her. If she misses two doses melancholy steps into the ring. Take it further and anxiety drives itself to suicidal thoughts.

She actually listens to her body and it tells her to switch the other chemovars she uses aside to the CBD Critical Cure that forms her baseline capsule regimen. We figure this is keeping her tolerance levels from topping off.

We recently dropped her dose back one step and within a week we bumped it back up.

Have you ever done reiki or have access to it?
Yes I have - and it was great. if I had the funds at the moment I’d try to have some regularly. Going out for appointments is not an easy escapade though - and house calls are expensive! Finding y way back to meditation will help... I’m on the way there...

My conditions are pretty specific, thanks to years of investigating them and healing... in concentric inward moving circles, if you know what i mean, that have brought things into more focus. I have strategies and techniques that work. And am developing new healing modalities all the time. TBH - I spent most of my adult life kind of ignoring a particular health condition by way of taking the ‘spritutal’ or ‘psychology’ path of refusing to believe in myself as a sick person. Unfortunately, and even though I’ve had a super healthy diet and lifestyle, this meant that a low level relapsing-remitting thing wasn’t, shall we say, respected and as I have now found out, the condition can involve deterioration if one doesn’t manage it accordingly - which I didn’t, I didn’t know. And I ended up rendered bedridden for a year and am effectively 90% housebound still, just by trying to live the life of a well person as if the force of the belief would be enough. So I’m in the process of shifting my ‘denial’ to a place that acknowledges the illness and promises to work from that knowledge and acceptance of it and therefore understanding how to do what is required to get my system out of crisis. That’s a very slow road I’m informed but I’m on it now and that’s what counts. And I’m learning to make peace with the ‘slow’ aspect (it really gives slow a new feeling - it’s a 2-3 year path to recovery, and not everyone gets back to their previous function - just improvement of various amounts). The manic state is in part a byproduct of an ANS that has no ‘off switch’, so relaxing and truly winding down is difficult for me (at a physiological level), while simultaneously I am quite exhausted, which adds to the manicness... and so it goes (throw some bipolar disorder at the systemic dysregulation and it makes for these manic times o_O). Hence cannabis is an excellent medicine for me to get to know. I’ve self medicated with it for large parts of my life without really understanding what i was dong - just thought I loved weed and was happy and life was better when using it, which is all true. I’m learning a lot these days that helps me understand that use. I really appreciate the accessibility of Sulak’s work. The way he makes it available to everyone makes it clear he understands the gift of healing and is confident with his place in the world and the capacity of the universe to care for him by ensuring he is well looked after for the work he does - which means he can share his insights, freely. Oh, still rambling. I’d better sign off... take something sedative and try to go to sleep ;)

I typed that hours ago and didn’t post it. I’m now in the middle of the first night after my first day of abstinence... no real issue having cravings or anything. But I’m not really sleeping. I fell asleep for a couple of hours about 130am I think. It’s 430 am now... I’m realising how much I’ve been relying on the sleep it gives me. The legal herbs aren’t really cutting it tonight!

:peace:

Hang in there Amy. We’ll get you through this.

I have a much better understanding of what your challenges are. In a universe where we’re eternal beings a few years of a slow path to healing isn’t all that much to ask.

Makes me thankful to be healthy and strong, for the most part. For me it’s maintaining emotional equilibrium, equanimity.

And thank you for sharing all that. I get a little heavy sometimes on the idea that your thought control is your best healing device and it helps me to be gently reminded that everyone heals at their own pace.

I still believe it’s our thoughts that heal, if only in that by being deliberate in how we feel we open ourselves up to more clearly hear the call of inspiration that can help keep the process of healing moving in a positive direction.

Illness exists to make you whole. You’re learning that, and doing it rather well. :hug:

I still believe it’s our thoughts that heal, if only in that by being deliberate in how we feel we open ourselves up to more clearly hear the call of inspiration that can help keep the process of healing moving in a positive direction
Yeah - this ^^^ is about where I need to sit with it. There were many years of sensing something wasn’t ok and being told and helped and encouraged to change my thinking about it, that psychological factors were the root of the issues. So I dance a delicate line with the notion. The deliberate thinking and joyful practice is very effective at keeping me on the calm and slow path I need... and keeping me away from the despair about the life I have left behind and about all those years that may well have made me sicker where I worked on “not focusing on felling bad all the time” and practiced many mindfulness and deliberate thinking strategies - only to get progressively worse over time. I think there are limits to the practice - especially when the world is so full of abuse, trauma, injury and pollutants that are screwing with our systems. SOmetimes the physiological dysfunction and distress is so great that no amount of deliberate joy is going to shift that part. But it does, and always can, shift the atmospheric energy and thereby go a long way to doing what you say there (where I quoted).
It’s a matter of recognising the difference between embracing that practice and the statement that illness is “all in your head”. We know they’re different things, different thoughts, but they can, and often do, sound like the same thing. I am grateful that this platform gives me the opportunity to not be triggered by the suggestion...
It’s cellular - sometimes I think I need to get to “hovering-off-the-ground” meditative states and talk to my cells one at a time - that would take a long time wouldn’t it? :) But maybe not. Maybe I need to think time differently... maybe cellular time is different to “human world” time. I loved that about the Matrix movies - how they were the first to offer these other experiences of space and time. I think about it when i see the birds chasing each other through the forest - darting between trees - and how slow we must seem to them. What is the structure of their experience of time? In what way do my cells experience time? That’s be a nice departure thought for a meditation...

:Namaste:

My daughter calls her cells her “Woo” girls. Lol! She talks to them all the time and they listen. It’s amazing what she can make happen with well-chosen dialogue.

She teaches me all the time.

Amy, have you ever read Radical Remission?

The nice thing is you are very rewarded for your efforts. Remember to follow the work sheets and do the personal check in.

I don’t really use the work sheets myself. I do an assessment every time, but that’s not written down.

Keep in mind, the only thing I’m feeling for is “am I high?” Lol! One hit and yes I am.

Those singular hits effects are already lasting well over an hour, incidentally. When I start back on brownies again - that’ll be when I get to California - I’m going to start with 1/4 of my previous dose and titrate up from there. I bet I’ll only need half of what I was taking.

Takes a lot of pressure off production quotas. :battingeyelashes:

The worksheet helps you track what you feeling to help achieve your goal. Unless you goal is to get high then mission accomplished. There is no better way to review then the worksheets because who the hell can remember how they feel when not feeling it.

Yeah I found the worksheets very helpful last time for finding the medicinal dose with the 2:1 CBD oil. Using it for anxiety and also as one fork in a pain management regime.

For sure re getting high - there’s not really a grey area other than ‘how high’? ;)

Amy, have you ever read Radical Remission?
Parts of it, yes. :Namaste:

The worksheet helps you track what you feeling to help achieve your goal. Unless you goal is to get high then mission accomplished. There is no better way to review then the worksheets because who the hell can remember how they feel when not feeling it.

Point well made and heard. I’ll pull them up and take a look. It’s so sweet that you’re keeping me on the straight and narrow. Lol!

:hug:

I only offer cause i know it works. But the mind has to be right. The amount of respect I have for Dr. Sulak and his information, I honestly in every way, owe my life.
I don’t go to him yearly for my cert. I go to him as often as he will let me because he has changed my life and is more involved and responsive than any physician in the history of my treatment at least. Ever call your doc on his cell, while having a crises, get a call back within an hour and consults I never paid for. Weekend or otherwise.
The program works and is super smart. It’s so easy to abuse his information I might be a little guarded.

I only offer cause i know it works. But the mind has to be right. The amount of respect I have for Dr. Sulak and his information, I honestly in every way, owe my life.
I don’t go to him yearly for my cert. I go to him as often as he will let me because he has changed my life and is more involved and responsive than any physician in the history of my treatment at least. Ever call your doc on his cell, while having a crises, get a call back within an hour and consults I never paid for. Weekend or otherwise.
The program works and is super smart. It’s so easy to abuse his information I might be a little guarded.

I don't understand how one could abuse his information.

I pulled up the worksheets and realized as I laughed why I wasn't using them. The worksheets for the inner inventory ask you to rate your perceptions of how you feel before and after.

In my case, I'm at a 10 in every category, before I take the inhallation. Lol! I'm not really looking for a therapeutic dose, I'm trying to reduce my consumption. I know this will increase my sensitivity, it already has.

I really feel that for someone without any illness or disease a periodic 72-hr fast may be sufficient with the entire protocol being done once or twice a year, when you notice the consumption levels are ticking up. Dr. Sulak deals with patients, and this protocol is an invaluable resource to keep the therapeutic dose under control.

Taking my third dose today. This has been as easy to get through as I'd hoped. Tomorrow I have a full day scheduled, keeping my mind and body busy from waking to the moment I drag myself away from the site and get myself to bed. Thursday is just as busy.

I've been out walking along the river every day, which has helped emensely. And yes, I'm drinking more water. As I reach for the water bottle.......

When my husband was alive he had 14 doctors that I juggled in the end. Of that number we had two that gave us both cell and email, and we were instructed to call at any time. I can't express enough how reassuring that was.

More reassuring was when we did call or email and got immediate response. :battingeyelashes:

This speaks to the moral code my mother planted in me: although I've certainly been tempted to take more than one hit - because after all, who would know but me? - I can't. :rofl:

Hmmm - I don’t think that’s moral code interns of doing the ‘wrong’ thing. More a respect for the process you’re engaged in and recognising that you don’t really want to mess with it. You want it to work - so you can consume half the amount of brownies! You want it to work - I think that’s what’s keeping you on track! You’re rocking it this time around Sue. I’m very pleased for you :battingeyelashes:

Hmmm - I don’t think that’s moral code interns of doing the ‘wrong’ thing. More a respect for the process you’re engaged in and recognising that you don’t really want to mess with it. You want it to work - so you can consume half the amount of brownies! You want it to work - I think that’s what’s keeping you on track! You’re rocking it this time around Sue. I’m very pleased for you :battingeyelashes:

I'll go with that rationale Amy. :battingeyelashes:

And thanks.... :hug:

Back
Top Bottom