6 Plants 6 Different Strains

certain browers (google chrome does) allow you to just right click on the picture and select "copy image URL" then you just open a seperate tab by "duplicating" it (chrome option) click that little "Insert Image" button and paste in your post.

Easiest to work out of two windows.

New pics of all except the White Widow, it's now in the hash clippins pile. Here the rest are at 38 days:

Coletrain (Trainwreck x Jasmin) previously thought it was Lemon Kush but it's not.
Coletrain_38.jpg

Grape Skunk
Grunk_38.jpg

Lethal Purple
Lethal_Purple_38.jpg

New York City Diesel
NYCD_38.jpg

White Rhino
White_Rhino_38.jpg

I don't think they are looking too bad, think they might have a little "N" problem but not sure. Open to any suggestions, thanks.

They are looking kinda sexy today so here are a few updated pics:

Grape Skunk @ 49days
Grape_Skunk_1.jpg

NYCD @ 46days
NYCD_1.jpg

White Rhino 1 @ 49days
Rhino_11.jpg

White Rhino 2 @ 49days
Rhino_12.jpg

Should be chopping some of these in a couple weeks, gonna be a Happy New Year. Merry Christmas to the 420 community as well :) :)

Thems some mutha-effin sexy b!tches!:cheer::yummy:

:yummy:

Haha that's what i was just going to say. I've had sour diesel (really good stuff) but never NYCDiesel, and i live in NYC. Tsk tsk, i cant make no excuses on that one lol. Looks good tho, whos the breeder of the NYCD?

Awesome! I've got purple haze from soma!

Sorry, my fingers got carried away earlier, i just realized i misspoke. I actually have Lavender from Soma, my Purple Haze is from G-13 Labs. I also have some Pinapple Express from them too. My bad about the typo lol

Even better, got a question for ya now. One of my fav strains is Purple Urkel, through vast amounts of research I have seen that Lavender was the original name for Purple Urkel. Apparently some folks in Northern Cali renamed it Purple Urkel years ago and since I can't find Purple Urkel seeds anywhere I was thinking of getting some Lavender seeds since conceivably it's the same strain. You heard anything on that ?? If not no biggie, just thought I would ask as you are the only one I know to have grown Lavender.

OMG, i havent grown them yet, but I'm really excited about it. I got the seeds about 3 weeks ago. I was going to grow them this grow, but a bit more clones than i expected survived. So i decided to crank up my purple Lumatek on the bag seed clones, then ill get to good seeds..
Idk about the Purple Urkel - Lavender lineage, but Soma's Lavender is:

Soma said:
Genetics: Super Skunk x Big Skunk Korean x Afghani Hawaiian

Hope thats helps some. If you like purple urkel look into Purple Wreck ;)

I have seen seeds for it, I love purple urkel and I love trainwreck so I'm sure it would be heaven. Interesting genetics on the Lavender, can't really compare since I'm not sure what the Urkel's genetics are, u ? I have looked all over and can't find em, either way lookin forward to see how the Lavender turns out, peace out Dro.

Hey man! Your girls is looking great...I smoked the New York city diesel last weekend that a friend have grown and i can promise you...ENJOY THAT WEED!

you should ad some pictures that shows your whole setup and stuff...what kind off lights do you use?

Back
Top Bottom