6 Plants 6 Different Strains

Thanks for stoppin in Screwnuts, yeah the snowman ain't the only thing Frosty this Christmas. Thanks Alecto, it's nice to hear a smoke report on the NYCD, very much lookin forward to that one. I will take some full setup pics this weekend. The light is a 1000w Hydrofarm setup, Eye Hortilux Bulb puttin out 147,000 lumens. Also just purchased some T5 fluoros online for some additional side lighting but they won't be up til next week. Thanks again for checkin out the journal and will post some grow room setup pics this weekend.

Just a few updated pics:
Full Pic of the White Rhino
Full_Rhino1.jpg

Top of the NYCD
NYCD_1.jpg

NYCD Main Cola
NYCD_49_Days_Cola.jpg

Grape Skunk
Grunk_Cola1.jpg

Bought 4 T8 fixtures and 8 bulbs (32w 3000 color temp 2800 lumens) strictly for side lighting. Mounted them on a board so I could stand em up and blast the buds that don't get much light from the HPS.
Side_Lights_In_Action1.jpg

Alright so here are a few more pics ( actually at 47 days this time ) sorry again for being off.

Top of the Grape Skunk
Grape_Skunk_47_Days.jpg

Lethal Purple
Lethal_Purple_47_Days.jpg

White Rhino Cola
Rhino_Cola_47_Days.jpg

Twin Towers......Top 2 Colas on the White Rhino
Twin_Towers_Of_Trichs.jpg

Just a shot of part of my room.......
Wide_Shot1.jpg

Probably the last pics til after Christmas, thanks for watching the journal and Merry Christmas to ya'll.

Thanks Fastfor20 I appreciate that. Setting Sun thank you as well. I'm using 20 inch pots, thats how they size them here, it's 20 inches in diameter at the top. I'm guessing they are around 10-12 gallons pots though. I germed the seeds with a paper towel in my cloning room, simple yet effective. Will be chopping the NYCD tonight so will have a few harvest pics on here tomorrow. Thanks again for the compliments and rep gentleman.

Yah, waiting on a smoke report. Gosh those NYCD buds look good. :yummy:

dro:rollit:

I really appreciate that Bong Ben thanks buddy. Also to you Fastfor20, I'm keepin an eye on your pineapple blueberry kush too buddy. You got it Dro, couple more days of drying and a little curing and I will post the report. FYI I'm chopping down the Grape Skunk and the White Rhino over the weekend and will have the harvest pics of those posted on Monday. Take care all and have a safe New Years.

man dude ur shit turned out nice!!!!that nyc diesel looks chronic as hell!!!really nice job bro.makes me want to go medicate.i will definately be following ur next grow.

Back
Top Bottom