6 Plants 6 Different Strains

Thanks a lot Screwnuts I appreciate it man. Also to you Candyman, yeah I've never done a side by side with the side lights to compare but I have grown these strains before and they look better with the side lights implemented.....go figure more lumens = higher yield. Will post some jar pics of the NYCD as well as harvest pics of the Grape Skunk and the White Rhino here shortly, thanks again gentleman, much appreciated.

Here is the NYCD jarred and curing, total weight 65.4grams or 2 1/4oz. with some left overs.
NYCD_Jarred_Up.jpg

Here is the Grape Skunk after just the fan leaves taken off.....
Grape_-_Fan_Leaves_m.jpg

And the Grape Skunk Main Cola.....
Grunk_Mainm.jpg

And the Yield.....
Grunk_Yieldm.jpg

The White Rhino with all the fan leaves taken off.....
Rhino_-_Fan_Leaves_2m.jpg

Rhino_-_Fan_Leavesm.jpg

I'm still workin on manicuring the Rhino buds but will post pics of the yield when I'm done trimming. Also will post weights on the White Rhino and Grape Skunk when it's dry. Will be harvesting the Lethal Purple and Coletrain later this week. Hope ya'll had a good New Years.....

Thanks a lot Ben. Here is some of the White Rhino drying as well as a little bit of hash I made from the clippings of the Grape Skunk and the White Rhino.

White Rhino:
White_Rhino_Yieldnew.jpg

Some little hash pics:
Hash_1.JPG

Hash_2.JPG

Final Yield:

White Rhino - 5 oz 13grams

Grape Skunk - 3 oz 11grams

I will be choppin the Coletrain and Lethal Purple this weekend and will post final pics of those and that will conclude this journal. Next journal will begin withing the next week and will be 12 plants 12 different strains. Thanks for stayin on board all I really appreciate the comments and encouragement.

Thanks MMRC, and yes the fixtures are the $15 ones from Wal-Mart but I bought some bulk bulbs online it's much cheaper. The veg and ending heights vary due to them all being different strains but the White Rhino was at just under 3ft when I started flowering and was 5ft when done. The Grape Skunk was only about 1ft when it started and got to be just over 2ft so around doubling in size. I did notice that those T8 side lights really add to the lower branch weight. Thanks for the comments bro :)

? about the deisel, have you heard or know someone who grows/grew lowryder deisel?
I am very interested in it but I only grow "weeds" put them out and check on them once a month, so I need a tough plant!!with good yields and quality without much work.

Any help would be appreciated. I live in mich, so i need something EARLY

your buds look deelicious!!!

Thanks MMRC, and yes the fixtures are the $15 ones from Wal-Mart but I bought some bulk bulbs online it's much cheaper. The veg and ending heights vary due to them all being different strains but the White Rhino was at just under 3ft when I started flowering and was 5ft when done. The Grape Skunk was only about 1ft when it started and got to be just over 2ft so around doubling in size. I did notice that those T8 side lights really add to the lower branch weight. Thanks for the comments bro :)

How about the NYCD?? How tall was that in the beginning and the end??

Awesome plants just finshed reading your journal.You have got it all dialed in. Great photos looking for ward to your next journal thanks For showing us all...:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom